Thursday POTD - NutriBullet!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
:hi: Newbie here, just want to share my experience with you:sad:

Buyer beware!

Purchased this item end of March on special offer @ £99.99 + £5.99 p&p. Did the usual research, other UK outlets offering at the same price, therefore not really a special offer. Took advantage of IW 3 x payments and awaited delivery.

It arrived in it's own flimsy box, three of the four corners were damaged (obviously dropped at some stage)and the box wasn't sealed, therefore anybody could have accress to the contents. Everything was packed inside eggbox type material, so I unpacked it all. First thing I noticed, the plinth was scuffed, then there was a scratch down the side of the motor unit and lastly the plinth was askew...it was more like a SECONDS item rather than A1. It certainly didn't look like the photo on the box, plus the one IW used in the demo was correct.
Obviously not at all happy, I took photographs and sent through to the studio email address...stating that it was more like a seconds item, but was certainly not sold as such...I had a reply telling me that my email had been passed to Customer Service to be dealt with as a matter of urgency...I emailed back saying thank you.
You've guessed it, heard nothing, so sent another email to the studio and another and another being aware that the days were ticking away for the return of faulty goods.

Eureka:clapping:, found this site and hidden away details of their landline telephone number. My other half was home so rang it and after being informed that the call may be recorded, I informed them that they were on speaker phone so my other half could hear. She apologised and arranged for collection, I asked should it be returned in the manner it was received and she said not, so I had to source another box to pack this box in, cheek! I also packed it with bubble wrap and a note inside saying 'Returned in the manner in which it should have been received'!

I got my refund ok, but minus the £5.99 p&p, which as I understand it, according to the OFT you should also have the p&p refunded if an item is faulty or damaged. So another email to Customer Service...yet again ignored. I am also going to contact OFT about the postage refund.

One thing about QVC, if an item is faulty you do get a full refund including p&p and their Customer Service is second to none, emails do get answered...lessons could be learnt here!

There is another twist to this, because I ordered another NutriBullet from a totally different supplier, who were very helpful, curteous and it arrived within a day...this also has the same issue with the plinth being askew.
I have registered this item on NutriBullets website and joined their forum, only for a Moderator to PM me about my unit and the issue of the plinth. I have sent photos etc and have received an email from Nutribullet's Customer Service in United States, saying that they do not ship outside of the United States or Canada and have no Distributors in my area??
I have PM'd the moderator who has sent my concerns back to NutriBullet as to whether the unit is genuine to the UK. If they don't ship outside of the US & Canada, where are they coming from?

Sorry it's long winded, but just want to thank whoever put the landline number up on this forum.

I just hope that anybody who decides to purchase a NutriBullet from IW has a good one...I've used mine and it has helped, I feel much brighter for my 5 a day.

Looks like a revised version of the Magic Bullet they flog on some of the other shopping channels.

Looks like a revised version of the Magic Bullet they flog on some of the other shopping channels.

Yes it does, but the difference is that the MagicBullet has a 250w motor and the NutriBullet has a 600w motor.

It really blitzes everything up...when I returned mine I tried my Bamix which left large pieces and the only way you would get the same effect as the NutriBullet would be to buy one of the more expensive blenders i.e. KitchenAid type at hundreds of pounds.

As the saying goes, don't knock it til you've tried it. It has certainly helped my stomach issues plus I've lost 2lbs.

Hi WGO and welcome to the madhouse! I'm so glad you got your main refund in the end (with p&p to follow soon hopefully). This place is a mine of useful info! Congrats on your weight loss too

Jude xx

Hi Jude, thank you for the welcome. I've sent a couple more emails today...no response, why would they, they wouldn't want to break the habit of a lifetime!

Photos

Didn't realise you could upload photos.

New_1_DSCF1340.jpg one of the damaged corners
DSCF1332.jpg curve on plinth should be inline at centre of Nutribulet wording
New_1_DSCF1337.jpg lovely scratch down side

Couldn't possibly give this as a Birthday present as intended for the other half, although I do use the one I eventually got him because I make all the Blasts.

Good News!!

Checked my emails this morning and have received a sincere apology from IW Customer Services and they are refunding my postage!!! :mysmilie_500:

I am soooo glad that I found this forum and the mind of information within...Thanks guys for sharing your experiences, good and bad, it all helps. :mysmilie_504:

Checked my emails this morning and have received a sincere apology from IW Customer Services and they are refunding my postage!!! :mysmilie_500:

I am soooo glad that I found this forum and the mind of information within...Thanks guys for sharing your experiences, good and bad, it all helps. :mysmilie_504:

Thats great news :) mayb Ideal world read this forum :smirk:

I Don't Believe It!

Just flicking channels and caught the new presenter (sorry don't know him) talking about all the 5* reviews...love to know where the latest ones came from :confused:

I went to review (264426) after I had unpacked it on 30 March and it wasn't even on the website and have only seen it back on the website yesterday under that item number...so how did the reviews of 6, 7, 9 & 13 April get on there, even more :confused: now!

Latest posts

Back