Two hours of the "internet sensation" tonight !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodluckifyageddit

Registered Shopper
They were certainly working Charlie Charleston hard tonight - two whole hours with Andy in which he gave his "greatest hits" of just about every product demonstration he has done on Bid so far...even Blue Magic got another run-out ! I wonder if he's going to get a presenting gig soon? Andy was on top form - while he was getting a back massage he said "That's first class"...just like Partridge did when he was having his receptionist do something rather rude to him under the bedsheets at the Travel Tavern !

The merciless teasing of Charles "Charlie Charleston" Hopkins by Andy continued last night. Near the end of the DIY session Andy ruefully looked at the camera and remarked that they wouldn't be able to the spray painter as they only had a couple of minutes and "Charlie Charleston's got to get off". He then muttered something like (it was hard to catch) "What are you doing Charlie? Out dating boys again?" Charlie sort of half heard this and said "What!?" Andy then brought on the admittedly stunning rep for the Moroccan hair oil on to the set and got her to stroke an embarrased-looking Charlie's hair to see if he was in need of said product. Naturally she said he did ! Andy then got Charlie to stroke her hair but started criticising him about his technique..."Why don't you act like a real man, instead of grabbing a fistful like that" Charlie got his revenge, however, and asked Andy how he would do it...cue a very flustered Andy...the rep said, "I think it's time I went now, don't you?"

I'm getting the impression that the producers are trying to engineer 'conflicts' between presenter and assistant in order to liven things up so as to keep people watching; certalnly Steve Macdonald appears to be sniping at his assistant (forgotten her name) much more often, which if anything I think is rather unprofessional.

I'm getting the impression that the producers are trying to engineer 'conflicts' between presenter and assistant in order to liven things up so as to keep people watching; certalnly Steve Macdonald appears to be sniping at his assistant (forgotten her name) much more often, which if anything I think is rather unprofessional.

I think his constant baiting of Yolisa is supposed to promote an air of 'crazy fun', a bit like Chris Moyles used to do on his breakfast show.

It can be briefly mildly amusing but jeez it comes across as very unprofessional, which is par for the course really.

Latest posts

Back