Security Check

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Michael

Registered Shopper
I am so angry, I am glad I have found this site to vent my anger.

On 19th April 2013 I tried to order http://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Floral-Ho...40.html?upsh=1 as a gift, £6.76 with postage £9.71, simple you may think but you could not be further from the truth.

First of all I am locked out of my account without any notice, I am then told I have to speak to finance, they didn't work weekends so phone on Monday, I did so and then was told someone would ring me back, they didn't, I am then told it can take 72 Hours, eventually a woman called "Claire" phones missed the call phoned back had left the office, phoned again next day was her day off, phoned today on the phone, then she finally phones me to say that she was unable to verify my card, no idea why it is a Current Account at the Royal Bank of Scotland, then she says I am not on the electoral register, then she said she looked at Experian and could not locate at this address. I said they don't explain this on the TV, she just said it's in the Ts & Cs, I did try to put my point of view across but she just shut me down.

Joining QVC is NOT easy, if I was unable to get an item for £9.71 then how they can spout on about Easy Pay.

In my opinion the presenters should say that joining QVC is subject to a security check as for this Claire woman think she should stop talking and listen occasionally.

Rant Over!

Latest posts

Back