Genevieve Ni Reamoinn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Why does Genevieve always plonk herself with the models and insist on having a photograph? Is she a "frustrated" model, living up her dreams of being a model?
Does she keep going to stand with the models, so that she can say that she is a model too and show the photos as proof??
Genevieve, dear, you don't belong there, you do what you should be doing....presenting!
Loen does it, but she fits in so well doing that, she does it for fun and it comes so naturally to her. Loen interacts very well with Lynn and Sheila and the other models.

I remember years ago Loen started off as a model on Ideal World. She was good and she then progressed to being a presenter.

I remember years ago Loen started off as a model on Ideal World. She was good and she then progressed to being a presenter.

Oh didnt realise she used to model on Iw lol. I like Loen, she has become very self indulgent lately thou, Andy is even worse thou, he seems to have become very arrogant and has ideas above his station imo

Didn't Genevieve used to be a fashion guest for QVC? I think it may have been Casual & Co.

Didn't Genevieve used to be a fashion guest for QVC? I think it may have been Casual & Co.

Yes, she was and I think she was very good. I still think that she is a good presenter but spoilt a bit by having adopted some of Loen's facial expressions and mannerisms. They are fine for Loen because that is how she is but on Genevieve I think it is unnecessary and just not her.

Genevieve is one of the few IW presenters that I could watch for more then a few mins , it wouldn't do if we were all the same... but I rush for the off button as soon as Loen/Dennice/Jackie appear...

Genevieve is one of the few IW presenters that I could watch for more then a few mins , it wouldn't do if we were all the same... but I rush for the off button as soon as Loen/Dennice/Jackie appear...

I have no idea why Jackie is still there, she is usless and hasnt got any better, she must have been there a year now so can hardly bee counted as a new presenter anymore

Agreed. I think that Genevieve is a fantastic presenter, and I think the only reason she stands with the models is because more often than not she is also wearing clothes/shoes that they are selling and is just showing them off, which she can't really do when she is sat on the chair/stool or stood behind something.

Surely Jacqui 'Urm, Err, Urm, Err' has incriminating photos of someone? That's the only way that she must still be employed by this channel!

I have just been watching Genevieve on Friday Fashion . I think her presentation was great today. I was a bit critical of her last week because I felt that she was adopting some of Loen's mannerism but today she was at her best. An excellent presenter and I ordered the maxi dress she was wearing!

I seem to remember when Genevieve started on QVC it was mentioned that she had been a model (possibly a fit model).

Jude xx

Genevieve doesnt really bother me too much, shes isnt the best or worst on the channel. have to say Joanne is becoming a right diva lately, she was on craft earlier and she was directing from the floor, moaning at the camera crew etc Well done joanne for doing the marathon but it doesnt mean ur any more important than u were before :down:

I don't watch a lot of IW, (watch QVC more) but do flicker through to see what is on and I always like watching their Fashion on Fridays and any other fashion hours. I like their capped prices on fashion days also and one of its attraction is mad Loen ......it is very entertaining when Loen is on and she does not screech "oh, oh, this is gorgeous" or " Oh!!Lynn!!, oh, Lynn you look gorgeous" " oh!! oh, Sheelagh !! oh!! ohh!!you look so gorgeous in it " of every garment that is worn.

I know Loen also says that the models look good in clothes and of course, they do in most of them, especially Lynn, who looks good in anything she wears. Sheelagh too looks really good in some clothes, but sometimes she wears clothes that are a size or two too big, and that does not look so good.
Genevieve would say, "ohh! ooh! ohhh, Sheelagh,you look so gorgeous in it" ...whereas, Loen might say" Sheelagh love, I think that is too big on you" and make a joke of it.

IW used have some good offers at times when they have a sale......but recently I found that their fashion prices seemed to have crept up.
I know that prices do rise and inflation etc, etc but the attraction of Friday Fashion was their reasonable prices and the price cap.

Latest posts

Back