IW April Postage Payback

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anybody purchase items that were eligible for the April Postage Payback http://www.idealworld.tv/Postage-Payback-Ideal-World.aspx?

The credit is supposed to be showing in your account from 25 April but mine isn't showing yet. Just wondered if anybody else has received theirs yet.

Hi LuckyLady,

Mum was under the same impression, but if you read the T&C's it's redeemable from the 7th May 2013. I've put the relevant T&C below.

"8. The £5 or £10 Account Credit can be redeemed against any order of at least £5 or more (five pounds sterling) excluding postage & packing, between 12:00BST Tuesday 7thMay 2013 and must be used by 23.59 BST Tuesday 28th May 2013. Only one Account Credit can be used per transaction."

Hope that helps
Jen x

Do you get this on all purchases made in April, Luckylady and Nustsville?

Hi caretodiffer,

To qualify you had to spend either £50 or £100 in one go excluding p&p between April 21st and April 26th. Relevant T&C below;

"6. To qualify for a £5 Account Credit you must order goods to the value of at least £50 (fifty pounds sterling) excluding postage & packing, to qualify for a £10 Account Credit you must order goods to the value of at least £100 (one hundred pounds sterling) excluding postage & packing, between the hours of 21:00 BST Friday 26th April 2013 and 20:59 BST Monday 29thApril 2013 with Ideal World and of 08:00 BST Friday 26th April 2013 and 23:59 BST Monday 29th April 2013 with Create and Craft. Orders may be placed on the telephone or on the websites www.Ideal World.tv or www.createandcraft.tv."

Below is the actual page address of the T's&C's for this.

http://www.createandcraft.tv/5-and-10-Account-Credit-Apr-2013.aspx

Hope that helps.

Jen

Hi caretodiffer,

To qualify you had to spend either £50 or £100 in one go excluding p&p between April 21st and April 26th. Relevant T&C below;

"6. To qualify for a £5 Account Credit you must order goods to the value of at least £50 (fifty pounds sterling) excluding postage & packing, to qualify for a £10 Account Credit you must order goods to the value of at least £100 (one hundred pounds sterling) excluding postage & packing, between the hours of 21:00 BST Friday 26th April 2013 and 20:59 BST Monday 29thApril 2013 with Ideal World and of 08:00 BST Friday 26th April 2013 and 23:59 BST Monday 29th April 2013 with Create and Craft. Orders may be placed on the telephone or on the websites www.Ideal World.tv or www.createandcraft.tv."

Below is the actual page address of the T's&C's for this.

http://www.createandcraft.tv/5-and-10-Account-Credit-Apr-2013.aspx

Hope that helps.

Jen

Both promotions mentioned on this thread are 2 different things. The first one about Postage Payback, was about 2 weeks ago, and you obviously got your positage back via a credit, or a voucher as they put it. The one they had over the last few days was during there loosey put one time only event, however like the Karcher K4, that was the price that is was 2 weeks ago, during a POTD, so hardly the first time, and it was same price as the POTD.

But on that event, i think it was if you spent £50, u got £5 credit, £100 you got £10.

IW have been running a number of promotions so I'm not surprised that people are getting them muddled up! It is to their credit that they run so many promotions but they are breaking the consumer retail laws by not fulfilling them!

The t&c for the April Postage Pabyback deal reads as follows:

"You can spend your voucher from 10:00 Thursday 25th April to 23:59 Thursday 9th May. Any credit not spent after this date will be removed from your account.
Your spend must be more than the amount credited to your account in the promotion, excluding the cost of P&P. "

The promotion applied to certain products sold on 17/18 April from the Elizabeth Grant, Sleep Genie and Karcher ranges.

I've emailed IW customer services about this, still no reply. I could ring them up but that costs money and I don't see why I should pay for something that is their fault. I'll try emailing again - maybe to one or other of the CS names mentioned elsewhere on this tthread. If there's no success, I'll probably email their local trading standards office.

It's only a few pounds in money but I'm on a limited budget so these things all matter! Plus it's the principle of the thing as well.

I'll let you know if/when I get any response.

Latest posts

Back