Self Tan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nailprincess

Registered Shopper
Hello everyone,

Can anyone recommend a self tanning cream/lotion please? I've lost some weight and intend to do some more by the summer! So in preparation for baring some more skin I'd like to try some self tan. I would like something light/medium shade.

TIA

The best self tan I've tried & I've tried lots over the years,is St Tropez.

I generally mix some with body lotion as I'm quite pale & don't like it too dark.

The best way of applying it imo is to use some disposable gloves,I find it never streaks as long as I give it a few mins to dry before putting clothes on.

BTW I got a 120mls size in TK Maxx in Dublin last week for under a tenner.

I use st Tropez too. The beauty salons are selling it for around £10. You should exfoliate and moisturise at least twice a few days before using it. I occasionally get a st trop spray tan at my local salon. They often have promotions.

I dont use fake tan as I don't have time to do it but my friend bought me a fake bake set recently and she said she loves using fake bake because of how natural and subtle the results are. She is a lot paler than me and I would describle my skin as "light" in foundation terms.

I dont use fake tan as I don't have time to do it but my friend bought me a fake bake set recently and she said she loves using fake bake because of how natural and subtle the results are. She is a lot paler than me and I would describle my skin as "light" in foundation terms.

I use fake bake on my legs with a mitten which I find apples it evenly.

I use Ecotan spray - just a quick spritz gives a lovely colour and no rubbing it in or getting orange hands either. Plus you can do your back etc as you don't need to reach the out of the way places.

Ive given up on fake tans tbh i cant stand the smell that lingers and could never get my hands to look half decent

Latest posts

Back