Who is the young man...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
... on pricedrop 4pm today (April 30th)? I've not seen him before and he is like a breath of fresh air. Unspivy, clean and tidy and looks wholesome. Go on folks... do your worst, I bet you all hate him!

... on pricedrop 4pm today (April 30th)? I've not seen him before and he is like a breath of fresh air. Unspivy, clean and tidy and looks wholesome. Go on folks... do your worst, I bet you all hate him!

Ben is fine Hillary however, I commented a while back how good he was when he first joined but feared it wouldn't be too long before he started employing typical Sit Up tactics (shocked face, WOWS! and of course displaying seemingly utter disbelief at the prices.

Sadly my concerns were well founded but he's still miles better than most of his male colleagues.

He's said the next two items will go for a pound.......he's 'said it, so they have to honour it'. How good of him.

The first item is the 4PC Colour Change Egg Cookers. They ALWAYS go for a pound.

The second item is that useless paint system.

He's said the next two items will go for a pound.......he's 'said it, so they have to honour it'. How good of him.

The first item is the 4PC Colour Change Egg Cookers. They ALWAYS go for a pound.

The second item is that useless paint system.

Ah the Egg Makers, genius.

I don't know how we manage without them :giggle:

Latest posts

Back