James is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

James is back!

Great to see James back after his Paternity Leave.

It's a bit strange watching him in the morning but i'm sure he will return to evenings in time. And my goodness Bid evenings need a boost, other than Sally I can barely watch now.

To say night time has become a chore to watch is putting it mildly. It's akin to a grubby end of pier show with clapped out performers trying to outdo each other with crudeness and vulgarity.

Oh, and Mark Ryes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:

What? James Russell's name was **** on this board not so long ago. What's with all the sudden 'love in'? It's as if you have got into bed with him to make babies....

BTW, I agree with that evenings hve too many clapped out performers. No more Mark Ryes please. He is deadly dull. At least we can laugh at James' insincere enthusiasm.

But honestly, it's substituting one set of inane crap with another.

What? James Russell's name was **** on this board not so long ago. What's with all the sudden 'love in'? It's as if you have got into bed with him to make babies....

BTW, I agree with that evenings hve too many clapped out performers. No more Mark Ryes please. He is deadly dull. At least we can laugh at James' insincere enthusiasm.

But honestly, it's substituting one set of inane crap with another.

It's a second chance, he seems to have turned himself around and come good.

I watched him this afternoon while I was baking. I've not seen him for ages because he irritates me so much. I was surprised in how he has changed for the better. Yes, he still reminds me of Justin Bieber (he has one of those faces you just want to slap) but he has stopped sidling up to the camera with that annoying giggle of his and trying to make us believe his spiel about the mess they are in because the price has gone so low. It was a refreshing change to see the grown up version James, even regularly mentioning p&p and premium rate phone calls. He's even learned how to wear a waistcoat, which he couldn't do before.I'll never like him, but we can't all like the same things can we. If only they would all take a leaf out of his book.

I must say considering he has a new born baby James is looking remarkably fresh and well.

Have you seen how ridiculously smart he is dressed to do the DIY? Jeez, he's even immaculate doing painting and drilling.

Mr James just made me laugh out loud. He was talking about Yardley and said 'if you bought Yardley for your Aunt Flo she'd be thrilled'

I wonder who that was aimed at?

Bod1.jpg Bod2.jpg auntflo.jpg

Latest posts

Back