Adina....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just watching the 19.00hour show fronted by a presenter called, Adina? I always thought her name was Caroline Lindsay, and she used to work at Ideal World. Am I wrong?:confused2:

Adina suffers from Peter Simon Syndrome. She's another one who doesn't finish her sentences.

Adina is my favourite presenter, I like her exuberance. Horses for courses I guess!

Inge x

Just watching the 19.00hour show fronted by a presenter called, Adina? I always thought her name was Caroline Lindsay, and she used to work at Ideal World. Am I wrong?:confused2:

She does have a striking facial resemblance to Caroline but alas she's not her. I did see her before & wonder who she reminded me of, kinda hard to tell with the hair difference but I'm glad you made the thread and reminded me who I was trying to think of.

I brought a pic up of Caroline Lindsay and they do look alike. Caroline presents on bid up. At least I'm not going gaga.

Absolutely can't stand Adina. I find her intensely irritating to watch and now I rarely bother tuning into the channel at all. She talks a mile-a-minute, never finishes her sentences and gets so worked up that I fear she'll explode any minute. The way she's incapable of talking without spreading the fingers of her hand out like claws all the time is so annoying too. I could tolerate this channel in the past when it had different presenters but with Adina at the help I just can't bear to tune into it any more.

Latest posts

Back