OPI Manicure Lacquer Case

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Can anyone recommend this storage case from OPI? I'm thinking of getting it as a birthday present for our 'daughter-in-law' as she loves everything to do with nails and is also a big fan of pink so the lining is ideal. It does get good reviews on QVC but I would welcome opinions on here please. Also, any alternative suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:mysmilie_504:

I think it looks excellent the reviews are good too. I use a beauty case from argos for my nail stuff but the bottles fall over, the opi case looks like it has compartments in the top section for the bottles. I think she will love it

Thank you ILS. I have no doubt she will love it but I just wondered how sturdy and durable it is. I know there are probably cheaper versions and I know she wouldn't treat herself to something at this price but she's adorable and deserves such special surprises.

Are there any reviews on it BL?

Yes Nora - 4.9 out of 5 5* so it SHOULD be OK! Just wondered if anyone on here actually had it and would like to comment that's all as I know we have many nail polish/product fans.

It might be worthwhile waiting a bit longer i you can. On the last OPI show a few weeks ago they were "teasing" about a special TSV (which may either be on the Beauty day or certainly part of the Beauty month of June) and I think it is going to be this manicure case but in Purple.

It might be worthwhile waiting a bit longer i you can. On the last OPI show a few weeks ago they were "teasing" about a special TSV (which may either be on the Beauty day or certainly part of the Beauty month of June) and I think it is going to be this manicure case but in Purple.

Oh, big thanks for this.....:mysmilie_12: Thankfully, I haven't purchased it yet so I will wait now as I don't need it until the last week of July.

My pleasure - your DIL's birthday must be in the same week as me. If your location had been Lancs I'd of thought you were my MIL!!
There are no OPI shows up yet but if you recall last year they did a special beauty day and they had multiple TSV's in 1 day!
Keep your eye on the TV guide and of course the QVC forum here for any heads up.

I have the black OPI case with the pink lining BL (it is good quality and a good size)
but have been keeping my eye out on the Purple one
that is coming up as Purple is definately my colour :grin:

There has been a couple of different item numbers for the purple one
but one of them is showing sold out now so I think they have hidden
it possibly since its going to be a TSV

Latest posts

Back