Peter Simon is a disgrace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
I can't believe what I've just heard. Peter Simon has sunk to a new low even for him.
During his usual dire opening monologue he made a joke of drink driving.
This is unforgivable; many people lose their lives and families have their lives ruined by drink drivers.
If anyone from SitUp reads this tell him to make a public apology, he is a disgrace and making a joke of drink driving is in poor taste to say the least.
I feel very strongly that he has to apologise.:headbang:

NOW I hate bid even more Arghhh.
Just close down nobody likes YOU
anymore situp because you do naff
products that we don't need.SIT UP
CLOSE DOWN PLEASE.

I got bored of him tonight once he started going on about "our Bet" & her buying his cringles, then he started pulling the heart strings talking about his visits to his church and waking up and stroking his net curtains at 5am. Its like he has to portray his character before he actually gets into selling & talking about the product he's meant to be selling.

I got bored of him tonight once he started going on about "our Bet" & her buying his cringles, then he started pulling the heart strings talking about his visits to his church and waking up and stroking his net curtains at 5am. Its like he has to portray his character before he actually gets into selling & talking about the product he's meant to be selling.

I soon switched off, it was obvious it was going to be one of his even worse nights. He said his Mum buys the Cringles Mary Jane Shoes.

I have never heard him suggest his Mum is alive before?

The powers that be excuse his behaviour by saying that he appeals to a 'certain' age group. As I understand it, the age group in question is my age group i.e. pensioners. Hello? WE LOATHE HIM!

I would think the powers that be are not pensioners themselves because they have failed to remember that we 60 somethings were teenagers, and older, in the 1960's. Just look back at those days and think if we, who lived, and I mean lived, through those days could possibly change into people to whom Dirty Peter would appeal?

Please get rid of this phoney anachronism

He has mentioned his mother lives in Droitwich, she must be in her 80's atleast.

as i have said before i dont like the man or his presenting

however a lot of people do like him as he still peddles more than anybody else bar none

does not make it right

as i have said before i dont like the man or his presenting

however a lot of people do like him as he still peddles more than anybody else bar none

does not make it right

He probably does sell the most but in fairness he does get most of the prime selling spots.

And he probably stretches the truth more than anybody else too :happy:

Heaven knows how many times he has said 'gold, gold, gold' when it's nothing of the sort.

Last edited:
I didn't hear the comment, but somebody needs to write in, though I can't imagine anyone actually opens letters addressed to them, or if they do they chuck 'em straight in the bin.

Utterly dispicable man, and has gone down in my estimation, which was rock bottom in the first place.

I wish someone would stick his d*ck in the Yonanas machine and be done with it! That'll learn 'im!

He's just excelled himself in his preview. Mouths full, poles, I could go on but i'll spare you.

Dirty, Dirty Peter. I'll give him a wide berth tonight.

I didn't hear the comment, but somebody needs to write in, though I can't imagine anyone actually opens letters addressed to them, or if they do they chuck 'em straight in the bin.

Utterly dispicable man, and has gone down in my estimation, which was rock bottom in the first place.

I wish someone would stick his d*ck in the Yonanas machine and be done with it! That'll learn 'im!

:giggle::giggle:

Has anyone noticed that when Peter Simon does his Larry Grayson impression at the top of his show every time he turns his head to the right for the 'confidential aside' the switch to the other camera is hopelessly late and out of synch.
It's the same when he faces front again.
Bunch of amateurs!

Has anyone noticed that when Peter Simon does his Larry Grayson impression at the top of his show every time he turns his head to the right for the 'confidential aside' the switch to the other camera is hopelessly late and out of synch.
It's the same when he faces front again.
Bunch of amateurs!

I think they might do it on purpose :giggle:

I've seen it when the camera has not bothered to switch and he was not pleased lol

Tonight was possibly the most excruciating monologue ever. It didn't even seem to have a start or an end, just drivel.

Quite, quite dreadful.

...and before anyone starts on people for continuing to watch when we hate these presenters and channels so much, I completely understand why!! When I was about 18 - 19, there was for some reason a spate of George Formby films being shown almost weekly, and the man used to make my flesh crawl and seethe at the telly, but you know, I used to watch every time they were on, just to see if they could get worse :p just to see how angry they could make me. Strange isnt it? Or maybe thats just me :p

Tonight was possibly the most excruciating monologue ever. It didn't even seem to have a start or an end, just drivel.

Quite, quite dreadful.

I agree, I turned it off after a bit. Was he selling the cricket sweater he was wearing?
I do like Helen but her personality seems to totally change when around Peter Simon, its like she lowers her IQ & comes across as not very sincere. She can be really witty & quick thinking such as when she had her own late night slot "Batsey's Bargains", she would be so professional on that. I try not to judge her when appearing with Peter as nobody really comes off looking good when with him imo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back