Presenters who left situp channels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Paul becque, Gemma smallpage, Greg scott, Paul Ross.How many can you name who left?
I say they left when they could without being fired.

I wont tell you my opinion of Greg, but what I have heard and seen on some pages, he is a nasty piece of work. He came back and left as they put him on speed auction and he didn't like it. I saw Gemma a few weeks ago. And they were highly unlikely to fire Paul as he was one of their top sellers!

I hadn't even noticed Gemma had left :blush:

I don't know who Greg is, which sounds like a good thing!

I hadn't even noticed Gemma had left :blush:

I don't know who Greg is, which sounds like a good thing!

I'm with Wirral here - I have no ides who Greg is/was and I hadn't noticed Gemma had left!
Although I did here Sophie on PD the other day saying they had very few assistant presenters left now (cost cutting perhaps?)
I watched a bit of Paul Beque on IW out of curiosity and he looked bored rigid! Very subdued and very bored!

I'm with Wirral here - I have no ides who Greg is/was and I hadn't noticed Gemma had left!
Although I did here Sophie on PD the other day saying they had very few assistant presenters left now (cost cutting perhaps?)
I watched a bit of Paul Beque on IW out of curiosity and he looked bored rigid! Very subdued and very bored!

Maybe the assistants are leaving because they're baffled how some of the presenters get the main jobs?

I haven't seen much of Paul on IW but I guess he has to behave differently as it's a proper shopping channel, not some kind of a circus show.

I bet he's paid a fair bit more though, good luck to him!

I wont tell you my opinion of Greg, but what I have heard and seen on some pages, he is a nasty piece of work. He came back and left as they put him on speed auction and he didn't like it. I saw Gemma a few weeks ago. And they were highly unlikely to fire Paul as he was one of their top sellers!

I used to work with Greg and can tell you a few things.

Greg Scott is a Minster FM presenter, ex-Yorkshire Coast Radio presenter, ex-Quizmania presenter, ex-Countdown warm-up man (and a contestant a couple of years ago), and perennial pilot show host.

Maybe the assistants are leaving because they're baffled how some of the presenters get the main jobs?

I haven't seen much of Paul on IW but I guess he has to behave differently as it's a proper shopping channel, not some kind of a circus show.

I bet he's paid a fair bit more though, good luck to him!

I watched Paul for a few minutes last night on IW Wirral

He was selling reclining chairs for over £400 a piece. He fitted the brief and was calm and informative, giving measurements and letting the guest talk. I've also seen him do the halogen oven and again he was a pleasure to watch. I like him on IW, I liked him on Bid until he started acting the goat but maybe that was asked of him.

I think he's made a good move, good luck to him.

Latest posts

Back