Come Dine With Sally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Sally Jaxx will be on Come Dine With Me next Friday Channel 4 between 8-9pm :)

"In Burnley, Lancashire, fiercely competitive Jane Dickinson takes on `in it to win it' Mark Dempsey, wedding DJ Kev Riley and cable TV presenter Sally Jaxx, in a week that features a bout of exuberant self-praise, a friendly dog in a stripy jumper and a guest tasting chicken for the first time."

I love Come Dine With Me (i'm sad like that!).

Can't wait, I hope Sally wins. It would be great is she's really tactical ha ha!

I think we know we'll end up watching it to see how she gets on and to see her house! :nod::blush::wink:

I think we know we'll end up watching it to see how she gets on and to see her house! :nod::blush::wink:

I want to see her little dog!

I bet her house is really nice in a very girly sort of way. But you know what we're going to have to do deedee?

Spot the Sit Up products :grin:

Oh, excellent! It will be nice to see Sally on something other than Bid TV!

I'll have to set a reminder! I don't care who the other people are - Sally to win! :grin:

I want to see her little dog!

I bet her house is really nice in a very girly sort of way. But you know what we're going to have to do deedee?

Spot the Sit Up products :grin:

OK Wirral, you're on! We need notebook and pen and make a note of every Sit Up product we spot! (multicooker, T&K, egyptian cotton, cuddly toy,Good game, good game!!!)

OK Wirral, you're on! We need notebook and pen and make a note of every Sit Up product we spot! (multicooker, T&K, egyptian cotton, cuddly toy,Good game, good game!!!)

Maybe they got a load of products shipped up to Sally's for product placement!

Maybe they got a load of products shipped up to Sally's for product placement!

oh now you've ruined it coz I'm expecting her to cook her main course in a halogen oven and serve yonanas for dessert!
then she'll clean her kitchen with blue magic and a steam mop!

oh now you've ruined it coz I'm expecting her to cook her main course in a halogen oven and serve yonanas for dessert!
then she'll clean her kitchen with blue magic and a steam mop!

I wouldn't be surprised if Dirty Peter makes an appearance although nobody would have a clue who he is.

I bet it's killing him knowing she's appearing on proper Network Television.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dirty Peter makes an appearance although nobody would have a clue who he is.

I bet it's killing him knowing she's appearing on proper Network Television.

oh yeah, he could be her entertainment for the evening
give him a massage cushion and a bowl of yonanas and Sally's guests will be in for a treat!

oh yeah, he could be her entertainment for the evening
give him a massage cushion and a bowl of yonanas and Sally's guests will be in for a treat!

Ha Ha, deedee he's vile with that massager. In fact he's vile full stop.

If Sally does a 70's themed night then Dirty Peter and Gollum could well be the entertainment, that's the decade their 'humour' belongs in!

Anyone watching Sally on CDWM tonight?

Catch it at 9 on +1 if (like me) you've missed the first half!

I'm watching! Sally might be gobby on Bid but she does seem like a genuinely nice woman.

p.s. I wonder if she got Wayne to help her design her menu! :grin:

Last edited:
I really enjoyed that - she's lovely! Food looked great, too! Well done, Sally!

I agree, she came across as genuinely lovely and good fun. Quite different with the pressure off her to sell sell sell.
Her menu was very nice and her food looked really classy.
Well done Sally, that was very good.

Not really all that keen on Sally's presenting style , she gets far to excited over tat for my liking , but enjoyed watching her on CDWM tonight , thought she came over well , disco outfit & all . Not a bad show , no horrible people food looked good & they all seemed to get on OK . Page 3 model was one of the suggestions for her job , she took it in good grace as well .

I thought the same. I thought she was robbed to be honest, and the other woman marked her down deliberately...Oh well. Good game, good game!

Latest posts

Back