What's happening over the Bank Holiday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
So, is anyone doing anything exciting over the Bank Holiday weekend?

I'm off for three whole days! I have met a lovely man on-line (remember my internet dating post last year?) and I'll be seeing him at some stage. Aside from that, my 16 year old is studying for GCSEs and she's in shocking form, so I'll try not to antagonise her and give her the space she needs to study and lots of chocolate. Wish it was 24th of June and it was all over!

hahaha, I think I meant *BANK!! Lol. Please can you edit this Sazza?

Last edited:
So, is anyone doing anything exciting over the Bank Holiday weekend?

I'm off for three whole days! I have met a lovely man on-line (remember my internet dating post last year?) and I'll be seeing him at some stage. Aside from that, my 16 year old is studying for GCSEs and she's in shocking form, so I'll try not to antagonise her and give her the space she needs to study and lots of chocolate. Wish it was 24th of June and it was all over!

hahaha, I think I meant *BANK!! Lol. Please can you edit this Sazza?

Im glad uve met someone hope everything works out well for u ( Just becareful if it will be the first time u meet him thou :)), report back and tell us how it goes and enjoy ur days off :happy:

Just seeing the family over the wkend for me , hoping the weather stays like this :happy:

Great news Calvin - better luck this time! Hope your daughter's exams go well too.

My Bank Holiday? Busy getting a room ready to decorate and doggy-sitting our son's gorgeous 16 month old Russian Black Terrier while they attend a friend's 30th. Think I'll enjoy a bit of walking and a few spritzers too so perhaps it won't be too bad a weekend.......:happy:

Mmmm, spritzers! And having the dog for the weekend means you can walk off the extra calories. Result!

I've met this man a few times and I feel very safe having him in my home...which is much ore than I can say forsome of the other meets, aka nut-jobs!

I walk 3/4 miles most days because Maisie (avatar) needs her exercise so I don't worry too much about the extra calories really.

Great to hear you feel comfortable with this 'new' man.....happy days ahead I hope.

I am off to Looe to buy 3 more chickens to replace 1 which died of old age and one which got run over(don't ask!!) how she got out on to the road is beyond me.
I will try and add some pictures of them once I get them home.
Other than that it will be walking the dogs and doing the gardening/house work.

So glad to read you have met someone nice Calvin. You certainly are making the most of the sunshine in your life xx

Latest posts

Back