New addition to the bid family

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Dirty Peter launched a world famous designer last night. Luis Rodriguez something or other (me neither) Couldn't get the last bit of his name as DP pronounced it differently every time he said it. The merchandise was truly awful ranging from a necklace starting at 300 dropping to 30, a weird bracelet with a Fox's head stuck on the end and a knuckleduster ring for under a tenner. Not so world famous now.Of course Helen and DP were in raptures. Another addition to the family of internationally renown designers unheard of away from Bid Towers. Love to see that lot trying to sign on when Bid goes bust.

Dirty Peter launched a world famous designer last night. Luis Rodriguez something or other (me neither) Couldn't get the last bit of his name as DP pronounced it differently every time he said it. The merchandise was truly awful ranging from a necklace starting at 300 dropping to 30, a weird bracelet with a Fox's head stuck on the end and a knuckleduster ring for under a tenner. Not so world famous now.Of course Helen and DP were in raptures. Another addition to the family of internationally renown designers unheard of away from Bid Towers. Love to see that lot trying to sign on when Bid goes bust.

Sounds more like a Premier League footballer than a designer.

Probably is :giggle:

He opened his 'show' with a captivating wheeliebin story where the wheel came off. R Maude and a bush were involved. He wouldn't tell the end of the story until the end of his 'show'

Does he honestly think people will watch till 1.30 just to hear the end of a stupid made up story?

He opened his 'show' with a captivating wheeliebin story where the wheel came off. R Maude and a bush were involved. He wouldn't tell the end of the story until the end of his 'show'

Does he honestly think people will watch till 1.30 just to hear the end of a stupid made up story?

It's all a bit embarrassing really. I think Dirty Peter is probably humoured by his bosses purely because of his time on the channel.

I mean really, can anybody honestly find his monologues funny? They don't even make any sense, many a time I have anticipated a witty punchline but, much like a past order from Alan and Barry they just don't arrive. Sometimes I think we should perhaps be a bit more tolerant of Dirty Peter, it's surely his last ever job on television.

But most of the time I just think he's vile.

Got this........does any of it ring a bell? Surely he had an introduction on par with the great Earnshaw?

Luis J. Rodríguez

In 1954, Luis J. Rodríguez was born in El Paso, Texas, and grew up in Watts and the East Los Angeles area. Involved with gangs at the age of 11, he had lost 25 of his friends by the time he turned 18. His autobiographical account, Always Running: La Vida Loca, Gang Days in L.A. (Curbstone, 1993), received The Carl Sandburg Award of the Friends of the Chicago Public Library.

Now he is a world famous designer maybe

Latest posts

Back