Be ashamed of yourselves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarieJ

Registered Shopper
This post is for all the people who post on these forums. I find lots of your comments about presenters to be completely hateful you should all be ashamed of yourselves. You know who you are. You clearly watch far too much of these channels and obviously have nothing better to do but slag off people who are merely doing a job. Could it be you are jealous of them or do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time! I would like to remind ALL the people that are writing such nasty comments about the presenters that when you signed up to this forum you agreed that your posts would not be offensive or hateful......and they most certainly ARE. This makes ALL of you posting such nasty comments just as bad as a presenter who may or may not say or do something wrong or look a certain way! I mean seriously people you constantly pick at people's looks yet I don't see ANY of you posting your photos on here! Take a good look at yourselves and ask yourself why you feel the need to do this!!! And like I said.....you know who you are.

Cringles have a new line of Mary Jane shoes.

Just a thought.

This post is for all the people who post on these forums. I find lots of your comments about presenters to be completely hateful you should all be ashamed of yourselves. You know who you are. You clearly watch far too much of these channels and obviously have nothing better to do but slag off people who are merely doing a job. Could it be you are jealous of them or do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time! I would like to remind ALL the people that are writing such nasty comments about the presenters that when you signed up to this forum you agreed that your posts would not be offensive or hateful......and they most certainly ARE. This makes ALL of you posting such nasty comments just as bad as a presenter who may or may not say or do something wrong or look a certain way! I mean seriously people you constantly pick at people's looks yet I don't see ANY of you posting your photos on here! Take a good look at yourselves and ask yourself why you feel the need to do this!!! And like I said.....you know who you are.

That's a shame

We're not

Ps happy trolling!

Hello welcome to the St.com forum. Somehow I feel we have already met before, funny that eh. Just to confirm you are totally happy with Bid TV, all their presenters and practices but are alarmed at us fighting back? How did you come across this forum? Do you work for Bid or are you a friend of a presenter? Anyway thanks for cheering me up on a boring bank holiday :)

Hello welcome to the St.com forum. Somehow I feel we have already met before, funny that eh. Just to confirm you are totally happy with Bid TV, all their presenters and practices but are alarmed at us fighting back? How did you come across this forum? Do you work for Bid or are you a friend of a presenter? Anyway thanks for cheering me up on a boring bank holiday :)

I was going to say exactly the same thing but couldn't be bothered to waste time on a troll
Hmmm, it does remind me of someone now you mention it PJ!!

I find the best thing to do with these immature posts is to ignore them. Don't answer them and they will get fed up and go away if we don't fuel their flames. I wonder how he/she came to find us? Could it be poor old M&M, fed up with being the lone voice coming in under a new persona? Has anyone compared their styles?
Anyway, if this could be locked we can all get on with life

Troll posts are getting too obvious these days.

I would grade this troll post as a D+ with an additional comment of "Must try harder".

Welcome Marie, lovely to meet you.

You need'nt worry for much longer because the show is nearly up at Bid.tv... :nod:
The tanzanite mine has been robbed, Peter Simon has lost the plot and the garden is full of weeds. Amen and good night :bow:

Obvious an bidtv employee, they should be BANNED.From joining forums because of there bias towards situp ltd.
And if mike or his GF/wife are doing this they need to GET A LIFE.

Ah it's that Kat Baker troll again. Bid Off, for all our sakes!

Obvious an bidtv employee, they should be BANNED.From joining forums because of there bias towards situp ltd.
And if mike or his GF/wife are doing this they need to GET A LIFE.

Absolutely nothing to do with Mike's partner or myself.

Bidtv is finished the only thing bid will be, is those infomercial's type channels.
John Scott is the best presenter on any shopping channel beats mike mason anyday.

This will be my last ever post in this ridiculous forum but let me explain. I am a trainee journalist and whilst researching a project on 'shopping channels' I came across this forum. I am most certainly not an employee of any shopping channel and nor will I ever be. Whilst researching these channels I found many things that I dislike about them however I felt the need to comment as some (and like I said you know who you are) of you are so mean and nasty....which as I stated before is against the rules of this forum. This is just as bad as some of the things presenters say.....remember they are 'sales' people at the end of the day but you lot surely have better things to do with your lives? No? Anyway I've said my piece now and I'd like to thank you for about an extra 1000 words for my project. Also I have no idea what a 'troll' is....nor will I ever find out!

How do you know it is not Mike's lady/goddess? Opsy have you just outed yourself as the L/G? How else would you know for certain it is not her? [/Columbo]

PJ

Hey, good point Columbo!!
I don't think it was anything to do with Mike, M&M or L/G but it's an interesting response, especially the way it's worded!

This will be my last ever post in this ridiculous forum but let me explain. I am a trainee journalist and whilst researching a project on 'shopping channels' I came across this forum. I am most certainly not an employee of any shopping channel and nor will I ever be. Whilst researching these channels I found many things that I dislike about them however I felt the need to comment as some (and like I said you know who you are) of you are so mean and nasty....which as I stated before is against the rules of this forum. This is just as bad as some of the things presenters say.....remember they are 'sales' people at the end of the day but you lot surely have better things to do with your lives? No? Anyway I've said my piece now and I'd like to thank you for about an extra 1000 words for my project. Also I have no idea what a 'troll' is....nor will I ever find out!

As a "trainee journalist" you will have to face harsher things than a shopping telly forum. I am glad we have helped you with the extra 1000 words, but as you are very keen on our rules please remember anything you read on this site including forums is copyright of shoppingtelly.com. BTW if you don't know what a troll is I don't think you are going to make a great journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back