Actual bargains on price drop!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Wow! A positive thread, please don't be alarmed! Fairly recently I have come across quite a few bargains over on the price drop website. They do a last ones section and a lot of the stuff even with the postage cost is actually worth buying. Being limited stock obviously means they may not have your size, but great if they do!
Blue magic is going for 5.99 and there's a pair of boots that regularly go for around the thirty pound mark for just 12.99. The Panjaban curries with the chutneys are on offer at the price bid were doing on the deal of the day not so long ago, and as I mentioned in another thread, sen skincare set 6.99!

Nice one chaps! See, you can do it if you want!

Wow! A positive thread, please don't be alarmed! Fairly recently I have come across quite a few bargains over on the price drop website. They do a last ones section and a lot of the stuff even with the postage cost is actually worth buying. Being limited stock obviously means they may not have your size, but great if they do!
Blue magic is going for 5.99 and there's a pair of boots that regularly go for around the thirty pound mark for just 12.99. The Panjaban curries with the chutneys are on offer at the price bid were doing on the deal of the day not so long ago, and as I mentioned in another thread, sen skincare set 6.99!

Nice one chaps! See, you can do it if you want!

It's not that good a deal on the curry Merry. Bid Plus are still doing the 12pk of Panjaban (but no chutney) for £25 including delivery when it's on air (I got it).

And as for Sen, if anyone has a T J Hughes near to them check out these prices. In fact they have even more of the range in store, all £2.99 or even less!

http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/fcp/categorylist/dept/beauty-personal-care-skin-care?addFilter=wc_brand&filterValue=sen

Last edited:
As I said on another site, their price for Avalanche watches, on the day i googled them, could not be beaten online or on the high street even adding the exorbitant phone and p&p charges. Never thought I'd see the day, but there you go. Credit where its due

As I said on another site, their price for Avalanche watches, on the day i googled them, could not be beaten online or on the high street even adding the exorbitant phone and p&p charges. Never thought I'd see the day, but there you go. Credit where its due

The Gener8 Steam Mop looked good that Charlie was demonstrating yesterday too. It seemed to fire off much more steam than a far more expensive Vax Model we now have although we did have some Argos Vouchers to put towards it!

I hate Vax products, everything I've bought from them I've been disappointed with. Still think the Sen's a good deal for me as I'm absolutely nowhere near a TJ Hughes, and for just a couple of quid I'm getting it delivered to the door. Over on Bid, the same set went for £24.99,and that was before phone call and postage! I didn't notice that the Panjan curry was only a 6 pack, so perhaps that's not so good. But on the whole, their prices are knocking spots of Bid, even after factoring in the postage. The only problem I have with bid, is that you can only buy one thing at a time so you're unable to save on p&p, wheras the other channels have a "basket" facility and you'll pay one lot of p&p per order or nothing if it comes to £50 or more.

I hate Vax products, everything I've bought from them I've been disappointed with. Still think the Sen's a good deal for me as I'm absolutely nowhere near a TJ Hughes, and for just a couple of quid I'm getting it delivered to the door. Over on Bid, the same set went for £24.99,and that was before phone call and postage! I didn't notice that the Panjan curry was only a 6 pack, so perhaps that's not so good. But on the whole, their prices are knocking spots of Bid, even after factoring in the postage. The only problem I have with bid, is that you can only buy one thing at a time so you're unable to save on p&p, wheras the other channels have a "basket" facility and you'll pay one lot of p&p per order or nothing if it comes to £50 or more.

Yes Merry, the £50 free P+P basket has long since been canned from bid.tv

Another good reason not to shop with them!

Yes Merry, the £50 free P+P basket has long since been canned from bid.tv

Another good reason not to shop with them!

D'oh, I think I got that one wrong, you're right, they did get rid of the free p&p for over £50 orders, but I believe it has since been reinstated. I meant to say that's the one thing I don't like about Pricedrop, but I put bid by mistake! Most of my purchases recently have been through pd and not bid 'cause gardening has taken over...having said that I'm am looking for a big planter to go outside my front door, some other people in our street have done this and it looks really nice!

D'oh, I think I got that one wrong, you're right, they did get rid of the free p&p for over £50 orders, but I believe it has since been reinstated. I meant to say that's the one thing I don't like about Pricedrop, but I put bid by mistake! Most of my purchases recently have been through pd and not bid 'cause gardening has taken over...having said that I'm am looking for a big planter to go outside my front door, some other people in our street have done this and it looks really nice!

I see.

To be honest the only products I have been tempted to purchase in months is Panjaban or Yonanas and that really is it.

And the only reason for that is neither are readily available to me elsewhere, i'm hoping that they will soon be available on the high street.

Latest posts

Back