Never one to exaggerate

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Flip Flops are hell on a stick which cut your toes in half, and only people who marry their sisters wear them. Lets hope he doesn't have to sell flip flops this summer!

Not great quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoRPdFRPcRI

Then later in the sell "Oh the smart people getting on early, as they know that flip flops are hell on a stick.....I like seeing people wearing flip flops so I can point and shout "Weirdo"!!" I think they would think you are the weird one, Guy! lol

Last edited:
Guy is a horrid, generic old queen.

It's appears that as an 'actor and director' he might well think he is above peddling tatt on Bid TV.

Guy love, you aren't. And as for weird, have you seen his bizarre facial expressions? He looks like a lunatic.

0904, 0904, 0904. If that is how far his acting capabilities stretch to then it's no wonder he is a total unheard of.

Guy Kean? More like Mean Guy and I use the term 'Guy' very, very loosely.

Last edited:
Guy is a horrid, generic old queen.

It's appears that as an 'actor and director' he might well think he is above peddling tatt on Bid TV.

Guy love, you aren't. And as for weird, have you seen his bizarre facial expressions? He looks like a lunatic.

0904, 0904, 0904. If that is how far his acting capabilities stretch to then it's no wonder he is a total unheard of.

Guy Kean? More like Mean Guy and I use the term 'Guy' very, very loosely.

I wouldn't give a penny for him!

Actually expected him to say that flip flops were invented by a Frenchman called Phillippe Filloppe, cause he loves his bad jokes!

I'm surprised that he thought inbreds could actually wear flipflops, wot with all the extra toes and webbed feet!

I wouldn't give a penny for him!

Actually expected him to say that flip flops were invented by a Frenchman called Phillippe Filloppe, cause he loves his bad jokes!

I'm surprised that he thought inbreds could actually wear flipflops, wot with all the extra toes and webbed feet!

Ha Ha Merry.

Guy is unreal, it dosen't seem to occur to him that to have the slightest chance of getting away with saying acerbic things, even in jest, you have to be likable.

From the time a 2 minute clock appeared when he was just selling a nail gun he said the phone number FIFTEEN times. He's meant to be an actor and that's the best he can do? I guess he can't do improvision!

Last edited:
Ha Ha Merry.

Guy is unreal, it dosen't seem to occur to him that to have the slightest chance of getting away with saying acerbic things, even in jest, you have to be likable.

From the time a 2 minute clock appeared when he was just selling a nail gun he said the phone number FIFTEEN times. He's meant to be an actor and that's the best he can do? I guess he can't do improvision!

I can't watch Guy at all for that very reason - I get a headache from him repeating the phone number so frequently.

I can't watch Guy at all for that very reason - I get a headache from him repeating the phone number so frequently.

He isn't exactly the most versatile of presenters is he Pola?

There's more variety in a bag of chips.

Latest posts

Back