Create and Craft half price sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
So they have the cuttlebug A plate in the sale for £9 club price, Jo the guest said these normally sell between £11.50-£12.50, 2 mins later they put on the screen the usual Create and craft price is £29.99 lol, are they being serious on the web u can find them for under £7. They should start being more honest and stop making up prices.

Is £29.99 the normal Create & Craft price though?

I wonder if they have put the price back up for a few weeks and then 'dropped' the price for this half price event.

I think they have done that with a few of the items.

Last edited:
Is £29.99 the normal Create & Craft price though?

I wonder if they have put the price back up for a few weeks and then 'dropped' the price for this half price event.

I think they have done that with a few of the items.

On screen it came up with £29.99 no idea if its ever sold for that, The fact there guest Jo said it was only worth £11-£12 is a joke

I am a member of the C&C club but I will never buy from them again because of their terrible CS when anything goes wrong. Items can always be found cheaper from other craft sites.

Depends on the item really - if they are single items then you often can but kits and especially items like die cutting machines their prices are very often impossible to beat.

Latest posts

Back