Fair Warning - Mike Mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Don't say you haven't been warned but Gollum is selling the rear view mirror tonight. So, if you don't want your Bank Holiday ruined with stories of doom and misery please don't tune into Bid this evening.

They show a screen shot of the image from a regular rear view mirror which incorrectly angled and deliberately out of focus and then a correctly angled in focus shot of the image from the so called panoramic mirror and Mike says '..which would you rather have?'
He also said (some months ago) 'I'm getting mine next week.'
Perhaps Moet & Muffins would confirm that Mike does indeed have a large cheap mirror permanently clipped over the rear view mirror of his car.

They show a screen shot of the image from a regular rear view mirror which incorrectly angled and deliberately out of focus and then a correctly angled in focus shot of the image from the so called panoramic mirror and Mike says '..which would you rather have?'
He also said (some months ago) 'I'm getting mine next week.'
Perhaps Moet & Muffins would confirm that Mike does indeed have a large cheap mirror permanently clipped over the rear view mirror of his car.

He also said before christmas he had the Vodafone 354 and used it instead of his expensive smart phone but later seemed to forget he had said it.

That's the problem with their bullshitting, invariably there'll be a post on here detailing what they said way back. I have lost count how many times Dirty Peter and Lola contradicted themselves as well.

But I mostly switch off when Mason is on now, he's just too unpleasant to watch.

Last edited:
Didn't see much of him tonight but did see the start of his (massively patronising) identity protection stamps sales spiel. What price for securing your identity? Less than £2.99 + £7.99 p&p + £1.53 phone call (more from mobiles), I bet. (Product most likely costs significantly less than £1 to manufacture, even including the extra ink pads supplied with the product.)

Also why do these stamps have their own serial/batch number? Makes no sense at all unless they're somehow trying to convince people that rubber stamps are more 'secure' than they really are :confused2:

Don't say you haven't been warned but Gollum is selling the rear view mirror tonight. So, if you don't want your Bank Holiday ruined with stories of doom and misery please don't tune into Bid this evening.

I try to avoid reversing now in case I kill a small child. Still not going to buy one though.

Plumbing the depths tonight while flogging the cheap electric toothbrush - scaring the sh*t out of people by regaling them with internet tales of people extracting their own teeth and using glue as material for fillings because of the high cost of dental treatment. (Which, he delights in telling us, he can afford) Ok, maybe some people have resorted to this, but utterly reprehensible to use these stories as a selling tactic. He then had the nerve to say "Look at them flying out of here, we're having a great night tonight!"

Last edited:
Plumbing the depths tonight while flogging the cheap electric toothbrush - scaring the sh*t out of people by regaling them with internet tales of people extracting their own teeth and using glue as material for fillings because of the high cost of dental treatment. (Which, he delights in telling us, he can afford) Ok, maybe some people have resorted to this, but utterly reprehensible to use these stories as a selling tactic. He then had the nerve to say "Look at them flying out of here, we're having a great night tonight!"

Oh the irony.

If they advertised something on ITV using these scare tactics they would be dropped on heavily from the Advertising watchdogs. What's the difference? On another aspect of this, I cannot believe that Mason has a dentist, private or not. If he does then he should sue because no dentist would let teeth like that go out without a health warning. Perhaps though, he is used as a walking advert? 'You too could have teeth like this, if you're not careful'

Latest posts

Back