Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
mikes second favourite product

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what do you pay for your sky/virgin?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mike try selling it for what it is

if you are not sure ask andy hodgson who quite correctly describes it as what it is. A library of sites that are streamed that saves you the hassle of searching for them individually.

It is not a replacement or alternative for sky or virgin or even freeview

His old two favourite products, hair gel and toothpaste sadly don't get a look in these days lol

Before M&M comes rearing up on their high horse I put lol meaning it is a joke meaning I can say what I want about who I want right? ;-)

PJ

When I first heard the word 'Dongle' I thought it was a euphemism for a body part :wonder:. You can guess which one.

I'll pay £5 + a Marsbar to whoever changes the trajectory of Mike's satellite dish to point towards the Milky Way :drunk: Then he will have no alternative but to use the dongle of doom! :nod:

andy just shown again how it should be done

not one mention of sky (see mike mason)

not one mention of previous selling prices (see simon day)

not one mention of catching sporting events abroad (mason and day)

just telling it for what it is a collection of channels that are already streamed

he sold 210 which was more than mike mason did last night

it can be done

The most annoying thing about the pitch for this product is the line "Do you recognise any of these channels?" (which a lot of the presenters have used, apart from Andy), as if we are ****** simpletons and can't distinguish the logos of BBC1, 2 ITV 3 etc etc...so patronising !

Latest posts

Back