Peter S. Much tidier today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
I just caught sight of Peter Sherlock. He was presenting with that frightful female with the awful voice. Caroline is it? He looks much nicer in a suit, so smart and presentable. His forehead doesn't improve does it? I really hope it wasn't one of those DIY botox things and that he had it done professionally. Not just by someone who had read a book.

ANYWAY! I think he looks lovely today and I would certainly buy from him.

Indeed, (Not Dirty) Peter is very smart indeed, and no boasting about it either.

Now who dosen't that sound like?

Sadly not been able to tune in today OH's off today, and he flips his lid if I start watching shopping telly channels, Moronic rubbish, blah blah blah!

Sadly not been able to tune in today OH's off today, and he flips his lid if I start watching shopping telly channels, Moronic rubbish, blah blah blah!

Well, he's not wrong Merry love is he? Full of failed actors, singers, Hasbeens and neverwillbes, but it passes the time when you're ironing or doing the sprouts for tea. And now and again you get a bargain. Not so often these days I grant you, but still possible

Well, he's not wrong Merry love is he? Full of failed actors, singers, Hasbeens and neverwillbes, but it passes the time when you're ironing or doing the sprouts for tea. And now and again you get a bargain. Not so often these days I grant you, but still possible

I agree with you Hillary, it passes the time when doing chores, that's a great way of putting it!
There is the occasional bargain, I rarely buy from them these days but over the bank holiday weekend I bought a twin pack of Elegance toe post sandals and they're really nice. They appear to be well made and good quality and they're very comfortable so I'm quite chuffed with my little bargain but real bargains (as opposed to tat) are fewer and further between nowadays.

The title of this thread is misleading - I was expecting Peter Simon. I shall be contacting the ASA

Latest posts

Back