Text Mike Mason on 07432535677

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oooh the temptation is almost overwhelming!! there's so much I'd like to say to him!

I think I'll text him and ask him to come round and vacuum my carpets with the Gener8 vacuum cleaner.
The demo he did was really bad, he vacuumed a piece of black carpet with something like rolled oats on it. He picked up the oats but it left lots of white dust deeper in the pile, not a very compelling demo! Mike said it was because it wasn't charged properly. Hmmm I thought he was quite hot on prepping for his shifts so either he overlooked it or it's just a naff product!!

I think I'll text him and ask him to come round and vacuum my carpets with the Gener8 vacuum cleaner.
The demo he did was really bad, he vacuumed a piece of black carpet with something like rolled oats on it. He picked up the oats but it left lots of white dust deeper in the pile, not a very compelling demo! Mike said it was because it wasn't charged properly. Hmmm I thought he was quite hot on prepping for his shifts so either he overlooked it or it's just a naff product!!

I'd go with the latter, it's a naff product. He always has an excuse ready.

I'm sure that cordless vac is only 80w, it dosen't even sound powerful enough to suck up Mason's crumbs when he inevitably talks with his marff full.

I'm sure that cordless vac is only 80w, it dosen't even sound powerful enough to suck up Mason's crumbs when he inevitably talks with his marff full.

I thought it said 80w too, I remember thinking how weak must that be.

Has the Goddess put an embargo on him mentioning her...not a peep about her during the whole 3 1/2 hours last night ![/QUOTE

Wow thats a first the Goddess not getting a mention. I do get quite irritated by his constant reference to his lady/goddess especially as we all know he was in a relationship with Lisa Brash for a considerable amount of time. It gets a bit wearing, I hardly watch him now and I used to quite enjoy him and find him funny. A big difference from the Mikey of old.

Has the Goddess put an embargo on him mentioning her...not a peep about her during the whole 3 1/2 hours last night ![/QUOTE

Wow thats a first the Goddess not getting a mention. I do get quite irritated by his constant reference to his lady/goddess especially as we all know he was in a relationship with Lisa Brash for a considerable amount of time. It gets a bit wearing, I hardly watch him now and I used to quite enjoy him and find him funny. A big difference from the Mikey of old.

Far be it from me to defend Mike Mason but at least we can be pretty certain that Lady/Goddess actually exists.

I'm afraid the same cannot be said for a certain other presenter with his 'Our (Insert Random Elderly Sounding female Name)'.

Vile.

He was with Lisa for barely 2years whereas he's known his
'Goddess' for 8 years & they have a child together. Probably why
he talks about her a lot. I think it's sweet.

He was with Lisa for barely 2years whereas he's known his
'Goddess' for 8 years & they have a child together. Probably why
he talks about her a lot. I think it's sweet.

I should have realised Moet & Muffins would know all the personal details regarding Mike's love life......interesting.

Far be it from me to defend Mike Mason but at least we can be pretty certain that Lady/Goddess actually exists.

I'm afraid the same cannot be said for a certain other presenter with his 'Our (Insert Random Elderly Sounding female Name)'.

Vile.

Yep his Lady/Goddess Medina has her own Twitter/FB page, she does seem like a nice person in general and it looked a bit out of character what she said about this forum & members... she maybe has to be fiery to keep Mike in check :cool:. There's a few pictures of her with her racehorses and at the races, pretty lady really. Kudos to her for looking after ex racehorses as a rider myself I often hear about horror stories that happen to horses after their racing career has ended.

Yep his Lady/Goddess Medina has her own Twitter/FB page, she does seem like a nice person in general and it looked a bit out of character what she said about this forum & members... she maybe has to be fiery to keep Mike in check :cool:. There's a few pictures of her with her racehorses and at the races, pretty lady really. Kudos to her for looking after ex racehorses as a rider myself I often hear about horror stories that happen to horses after their racing career has ended.

Yes she is a pretty lady indeed. I hope Mike stays at Bid he is very watchable.

To be fair MrM. If anyone said anything snitty or nasty about my husband I would be back at em like a tiger, and I'm normally very placid. Power to her indeed for look after ex race horses. I know very little about them, but over the years we have re-homed a few greyhounds who would have been shot because they are either past their racing days, or not good enough.

Who knows? If we had met Mason and Mrs at a dinner party, coffee morning, something like that we may have liked them. He may be entirely different in real life. But as for his persona on situps, I loathe him.

Have you a link to her Twitter please? Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back