Those adverts!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reddwarf

Registered Shopper
Is it just me.... but the personal shopper adverts are irritating the hell outta me, it's the one about borrowing a mates ring then dropping it off Brighton Pier that's doing me in!

How stupid would your mate have to be to adore the ring she lent to you but not notice it's a replacement brought about by a brief description over the telephone? :22:

I'm not getting time to watch much, I must be unlucky that whenever I flick over to it...it's on!

I agree with you red however i did use their shopper service and found it a great help.

Ps wasnt to replace a ring dropped of any pier lol.

Ha ha! You are so right, Red Dwarf ... those adverts are irritating ... particularly the one about the pier! So silly

Spot on i said the same thing to OH! i've tried the personall shopper 3 times twice they said the item i was looking for was out of stock and we have nothing similar and the last time they wanted to charge me double the price i've seen them at on air!

It does make you wonder how stupid they think their customers are doesn't it?

Sorry, no matter how much I love my friends I certainly wouldn't expect them to ask to borrow a piece of expensive jewellery, nor would I be happy to lend it to them!!!

:doggie:

This post makes me smile, I agree the advert sounds slightly ridiculous BUT it does actaully happen,, LOL years ago when my dear Dad was alive, we had a house with a Jetty in Poole Harbour (big harbour so once anything fell in, that would be it) and Yep, sure enough one day it DID happen and very quickly,.. as my Dad was trying to get into a boat he dropped his diamond ring "splash" straight into the sea .. PANIC .. everyone jumped in (well, the men anyway :32:) thinking it had gone forever, but amazingly enough someone actually managed to find it!!

So, it does happen!!

Hmm wonder how TJC got that story as an idea? LOL Hope they weren't watching (giggle)

I do agree tho, if you lent someone a ring, and they gave you a different one back, well, I'd certainly know! :1:

Last edited:
It does make you wonder how stupid they think their customers are doesn't it?

Sorry, no matter how much I love my friends I certainly wouldn't expect them to ask to borrow a piece of expensive jewellery, nor would I be happy to lend it to them!!!

:doggie:

Drat!
ranting.gif
:lol1:

Care to get your "story" straight dear, or are you working for TJC, in which case we'll let you off?:rolleyes:

oops yes, (blush) just re-read my post and see what you mean, and no sadly I don't work for the channel, so no excuses PLUS I EDITED it once so def no excuses :eek: (double blush) I'll just go and sit in the corner all night hehe BUT is is pos to lose a ring off a pier :1:

Okies, I'm goin now before you correct me on my spelling :(

Latest posts

Back