Graham Clarke

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I cant stand this new gardening expert, i used to really enjoy watching the gardening hrs on IW but i cant bare to watch him and 2night hes on with the new presenter Paul who is equally as bad

Ideal world please re think ur guests and presenters as many viewers will be switching off with this duo:down:

We will never hear the end of it from IW if he gets a medal although adam himself seems a modest enough guy i wish him luck.

We will never hear the end of it from IW if he gets a medal although adam himself seems a modest enough guy i wish him luck.

It may mean they have Adam on more than the awful Graham if he does thou :rock:

God they were on about him and the queen again last time he was on,it's not his fault but IW should give it a rest.

God they were on about him and the queen again last time he was on,it's not his fault but IW should give it a rest.

And he was gloating that he forgot to order the loungers the other week and was all smug as they were reduced in the sale :headbang:

I notice there are lots of complaints about him but people are still watching!! :grin:

I notice there are lots of complaints about him but people are still watching!! :grin:

I watch some of the shows coz i like the gardening products, didnt realise that was against the law, however i never watch a full hr when hes the guest nor do i order so its IW's loss.

Because you don't like the guest does not mean you don't like the products that's why i watch because i like gardening so don' be silly.

I think you both like having a moan! LOL

If I didn't like a present I'd never watch a show with them in.

Latest posts

Back