If Peter Simon bats for the other side

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why does he grope Elisa and the other assistants. I can never understand that.

The disgusting pig can showcase the disrespect he has for his female colleagues by doing that sort of thing to them without the bother of becoming aroused/frustrated - best of both worlds really!

The disgusting pig can showcase the disrespect he has for his female colleagues by doing that sort of thing to them without the bother of becoming aroused/frustrated - best of both worlds really!
Never mind Operation Yewtree it's Operation Dutch Elm Disease...

Considering his target audience (aged 55+), I would have expected better behaviour and respect towards the female assistants. What is it with Peter and Mike Mason and their attitudes? You wouldn't get this on QVC or IW. It's the sort of thing that would happen on a pub stand-up night not on a TV shopping channel!

Why does he grope Elisa and the other assistants. I can never understand that.

Dirty Peter strikes me as one of those people you could work with for years and years and still know nothing about him.

To me he seems a very, very strange man. It's almost as if he puts a smokescreen around himself with all his unbelievable stories and acting. Don't get me wrong, there's no reason for us to know about his personal life but the nonsense he comes out with ('Our' this and that, Religion, HS2 etc) is probably a load of bull and just part of an act to portray some sort of an image.

It dosen't work for me.

Last edited:
oh dear, that certainly is wrong
just the thought of him handling ladies underwear makes me shudder in disgust!

Latest posts

Back