The Body Shop 40% off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't get it the free delivery over £5 to work with the HONEY code only the 40% off. I got free delivery when I got the basket above £25 but didn't complete the transaction

I can't get it the free delivery over £5 to work with the HONEY code only the 40% off. I got free delivery when I got the basket above £25 but didn't
complete the transaction

Very odd i only bought one item which was £5 so cost me £3 and i got free delivery, mayb worth having a go 2morrow see if it was just a system error

I've tried again today and this time just ordering a £5 item which with the 40% off reduced to £3. Still had a £2.99 delivery charge. Using a computer this time instead of tablet but no difference

Just tried again i put two items in my basket one items was £6 and the other £7 and the free delivery and 40% appeared. Which item are you putting in your basket?

Just had a few goes and it looks like you now you have to spend a total purchase price of £5 after the 40% is taken off, they must have changed it, so mayb worth getting 2 of whatever you were going to buy as the offer is pretty good. I also when into the store today to get a few more items, just showed the voucher code on my fone and got the 40% off and a voucher to use next mnth with £10 off when you spend £25.

Last edited:
I had to call them, they took my order over the phone. They said that people were reporting problems today. You can order items costing more than £5 after the discount.

I had to call them, they took my order over the phone. They said that people were reporting problems today. You can order items costing more than £5 after the discount.

Ok glad u got it sorted :nod: Hopefully they will sort the website out then .

Have now managed to order online on laptop. When I select the 'honey' code I had to use the tab key to get to the 'add' box which is hidden from view on my laptop and tablet.

Have now managed to order online on laptop. When I select the 'honey' code I had to use the tab key to get to the 'add' box which is hidden from view on my laptop and tablet.

Oh good, yeah i used a laptop to order so mayb thats why mine was ok, least youve got it sorted

News travels fast i see lol

??? did I miss something..?!

I like the lemon and the olive shower gels but I got a satsuma one and that was nice first sniff but then I got a "hit" of something very plasticky (DD also), so shan't be buying that one again. I got my 40% off email but I usually now wait till I get up to the McArthur Glen outlet place since they opened a Body Shop in there, and I have one of those card things - I still don't understand how it works but I seem to come out with a bagful of stuff at minimal cost!

Latest posts

Back