An Alternative Career for Steve Mcdonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to admit I did enjoy watching him tonight, it was funny how bid used to be.

I have to admit I did enjoy watching him tonight, it was funny how bid used to be.

even though i only watched 15 minutes i did find it strange the criticism the format got on here last night

on most of the old clips this kind of gameshow thing was almost ever present

the same people who did not like last night have said bid is not like the old days

well price drop tried to be last night thats for sure

I really like Steve McDonald i think he's great, one of my friends has a video of him when he was working on a cruise ship years ago.

even though i only watched 15 minutes i did find it strange the criticism the format got on here last night

on most of the old clips this kind of gameshow thing was almost ever present

the same people who did not like last night have said bid is not like the old days

well price drop tried to be last night thats for sure

Didn't you say McDonald's Surprise Surprise was 'just awfully dull', ' hardly original or clever' and 'firstly the ideas are pretty rubbish'?

That's not exactly a glowing reference NTB! :confused2:

Didn't you say McDonald's Surprise Surprise was 'just awfully dull', ' hardly original or clever' and 'firstly the ideas are pretty rubbish'?

That's not exactly a glowing reference NTB! :confused2:

yes i did

were in the above post state that i liked it last night? (i didnt i though it was awful)

however as plenty keep saying it was very much in keeping with the good old days of bid

maybe the good old days were not that they just had less competition both online and on tv and have not adapted very well

and just because i did not like the format i sill applaud price drop for trying something different with the tired old products

I watched 'old Bid' but maybe not old enough because I don't remember any of this carry on.

The 'old Bid' I remember had a lot of good banter and fun and bargains, I bought lots.

Indeed Momma, I don't remember crap like this either. I wonder what McDonald will have lined up tonight?

Arm Wrestling with Yolisa? Whatever the gimmick it's sure to be the same old crap being touted :sun:

Last edited:
To be honest, the producers and presenters can dream up any gimmick and trick to 'entertain' viewers but if the products themselves is just full of low quality,tired old tat, the whole exercise is pointless.

Latest posts

Back