Yolisa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
aka Dawn :smirk:

I've watched Yolisa a lot just lately, it seems she is always on when I switch on and I really like her. She has a lot to put up with but can always laugh it off and does her job very well. She's very natural.

She is my favourite assistant at the mo

she is very very good

surprised she has never been given a slot at least on price drop have no doubts she would do well

aka Dawn :smirk:

I've watched Yolisa a lot just lately, it seems she is always on when I switch on and I really like her. She has a lot to put up with but can always laugh it off and does her job very well. She's very natural.

She is my favourite assistant at the mo

I agree she is very good and puts up with Steve McDonald's incredibly well worn jokes with grace. She dosen't seem to lay it on with a trowel when talking about the merchandise either.

Well, not too much!

Wonder how she actually feels about the abuse she occasionally gets from presenters on the behest of the producers (it has to be, given that more than one presenter has been doing this)?

Or perhaps they just can't stand the fact that she's actually BETTER than most of them combined :wink:

Wonder how she actually feels about the abuse she occasionally gets from presenters on the behest of the producers (it has to be, given that more than one presenter has been doing this)?

Or perhaps they just can't stand the fact that she's actually BETTER than most of them combined :wink:

she does not look bothered in the slightest

infact this afternoon she was giving plenty back to paul, resulted in the best show i have seen for a long time and me watching the full shift

Latest posts

Back