a genuine bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
the new presenter on price drop (just now) sorry cant remember her name but she is pleasant enough

she just had the lee stafford curling tongs for a £1 (selling price)

managed to nab one of the 15 considering they vary from around £20 (very.co.uk) to £34 superdrug online its no wonder they flew out in seconds.

I am pretty sure they are the ones from when mason had them on bid on the launch night that people did not actually buy after committing to them

Must say having watched price drop a lot more than bid this week there have been at least 3 or 4 genuine bargains during this kind of time slot (paul had a few yesterday)

the new presenter on price drop (just now) sorry cant remember her name but she is pleasant enough

managed to nab one of the 15 considering they vary from around £20 (very.co.uk) to £34 superdrug online its no wonder they flew out in seconds.

I am pretty sure they are the ones from when mason had them on bid on the launch night that people did not actually buy after committing to them

Must say having watched price drop a lot more than bid this week there have been at least 3 or 4 genuine bargains during this kind of time slot (paul had a few yesterday)

Natalie Cleverly?

Well done on your bargain buy :clapping:

Natalie Cleverly?

Well done on your bargain buy :clapping:

thats the one momma i presume she is new?

only seen a bit of her but she is pretty good so far what do you think?

not for me ( i am a bald bloke :) but will be stored away for a birthday/xmas gift i wont have to buy later on

thats the one momma i presume she is new?

only seen a bit of her but she is pretty good so far what do you think?

not for me ( i am a bald bloke :) but will be stored away for a birthday/xmas gift i wont have to buy later on

I think she must be new as I've only seen her once before. I like her so far, she's doing ok I think.

yes i caught her the other day as well on her presumed debut

seems a happy character, mentions the product and extra charges well

a good start for sure

I saw Peter Sherlock earlier selling a Lee Stafford hair bundle, looked like curling tongs and a couple of additional straightening add ons. It was selling for £24.99 + post and call, so you got a triffic deal there.

I saw Peter Sherlock earlier selling a Lee Stafford hair bundle, looked like curling tongs and a couple of additional straightening add ons. It was selling for £24.99 + post and call, so you got a triffic deal there.

yes that was a fair price tbf

i am sure the price drops were ones that never got fulfilled before on the live show with lee

watched price drop most of the afternoon as well been very good, lots of good banter flying around

She used to be with them years ago. Good to see her back

I remember her Benny! Didn't she leave to go to one of the other shopping channels?
Do you also remember Chloe? Forgot her other name, blonde girl... think the surname started with an E? She left to go the Sky Sport. I use to like her, she could have sold sand in a desert, she even made a man's beige car coat sound interesting

Sophie had this on a megadrop this morning at £1, a quantity of 15

I remember her Benny! Didn't she leave to go to one of the other shopping channels?
Do you also remember Chloe? Forgot her other name, blonde girl... think the surname started with an E? She left to go the Sky Sport. I use to like her, she could have sold sand in a desert, she even made a man's beige car coat sound interesting

Chloe Everton :)

Talking about returning presenters I noticed the young Scottish guy who left for a jewellery channel is also back (I don't know his name but he was quite a BS'er), he was doing the live show on Bid Plus last night.

Talking about returning presenters I noticed the young Scottish guy who left for a jewellery channel is also back (I don't know his name but he was quite a BS'er), he was doing the live show on Bid Plus last night.

James Gardner?

Last edited:
Chloe Everton :)

Oh well done Benny! I knew you'd know. If I remember right, she didn't last long on Sky Sport, even though she had studied sport in college. She finished up back on, either Ideal World or QVC . Don't know if she is still there though Right Hillary... back to the front garden borders 'toot sweet' and get on with moving those snowdrops.

James Gardner- he really is a master of bullshitting. I remember him claiming that Christin Lars was a "world leading brand" before he left last year. Good to see him back.

James Gardner- he really is a master of bullshitting. I remember him claiming that Christin Lars was a "world leading brand" before he left last year. Good to see him back.

I hadn't even noticed he'd gone! Yes you are all right, pretty dismal salesman

Latest posts

Back