nutribullet - what a rip off!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
this design is old hat now and, as is the wont of Iw, way overpriced although, by 'reducing' the price from the rrp, they are trying to dupe the buyer into believing they are getting another bargain. I bought the original magic bullet (TM) from the Q for £29.99! And it had more components to it. Huge difference! I don't watch this channel - saw it advertised on a pop-up - and wouldn't buy from it, if I was getting the biggest bargain ever. There is no substitute for excellent customer service an area in which QVC excels, and IW falls way short. I would be frightened to order anything from them, in case I had a problem with it. I still recall ordering a bag many years ago and, within a week, the strap had snapped; when I contacted them, they told me I couldn't return it. I was stuck with an item I couldn't use.

this design is old hat now and, as is the wont of Iw, way overpriced although, by 'reducing' the price from the rrp, they are trying to dupe the buyer into believing they are getting another bargain. I bought the original magic bullet (TM) from the Q for £29.99! And it had more components to it. Huge difference! I don't watch this channel - saw it advertised on a pop-up - and wouldn't buy from it, if I was getting the biggest bargain ever. There is no substitute for excellent customer service an area in which QVC excels, and IW falls way short. I would be frightened to order anything from them, in case I had a problem with it. I still recall ordering a bag many years ago and, within a week, the strap had snapped; when I contacted them, they told me I couldn't return it. I was stuck with an item I couldn't use.

I think if you read another thread on this bullet ull see its very differnt to the magic bullet.

Here it is

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?41311-Thursday-POTD-NutriBullet!

Surely it's only a rip off if it is more expensive than elsewhere? Ideal World don't make the product themselves and it is based on the Bullet as it's made by the same company.

Latest posts

Back