3pm Today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So her clothing is being made in the same factory as Mondi, which also makes 'Fink' which Jenny was modelling earlier. Busy factory.

Dennis Li, a Hong Kong fashion entrepreneur, acquired Mondi in March, 2005.

So her clothing is being made in the same factory as Mondi, which also makes 'Fink' which Jenny was modelling earlier. Busy factory.

Dennis Li, a Hong Kong fashion entrepreneur, acquired Mondi in March, 2005.

Indeed Momma, the Mondi of today bears little (if any) resemblance to the company that sold products in Harrods. Much like Woolworths I think it's just a brand name now.

Now that Sally and Not Dirty Peter have had their own ranges I was wondering what other presenters could have their own line of products?

I'll start off with the Mike Mason Sonic Toothbrush.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Chris Birkett could sell a sleep aid - a 5 minute recording of his voice- listening for 5 mins does the trick for me!

Indeed Momma, the Mondi of today bears little (if any) resemblance to the company that sold products in Harrods. Much like Woolworths I think it's just a brand name now.

Now that Sally and Not Dirty Peter have had their own ranges I was wondering what other presenters could have their own line of products?

I'll start off with the Mike Mason Sonic Toothbrush.

Any ideas?

Mike Mason could have a range of ice cream in his name with two flavours mixed like Muffins and champagne. (Warning may contain nuts)

PJ

watched one item

fleecey type top looked ok went for 39.99

so about 14.99 more than mondi does which it looked similar to because it had sallys name to it

cant help thinking certain other presenters would have got a rougher ride for that kind of thing

the speed that sold out i dread to think what the rest of her "range" sold for.

Latest posts

Back