Chi Chi's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
A couple of months ago Moira C were offering the chi chi's on a two for one price.

I wanted something like this anyway to keep my ears warm and so there was a moment's lapse and before I knew it I had ordered them after vowing that I would never order from IW again.

They came quickly enough but both of them were completely the wrong colours.

My heart sank. I just knew there would be a huge palaver contacting Customer Services.

I contacted Moira C who were very good and said that they would replace them but they were not willing to pay the postage for me to send the others back.

I was not going to pay the postage again either so I did email Customer Services at Ideal World.

To this day I have not had a reply and have given up the ghost of having them replaced now. Neither one of them is a colour I would wear really and the fur is too long and spikey.

Why can't Ideal World have a call centre like QVC in Britain which is easy to get throught to?

I doubt it but that is not the point. The delivery note sent with them stated the correct colours but how difficult is it to pick up the bags with the right ones in them?

Email them and tell them to contact you. Be insistent if they say they do not ring. Or go onto saynoto0870.com and there is a landline in the UK (I don't pay for these calls) and they generally put you through to someone who is a bit higher up..or just understands more than the usual call centre staff. Best of luck...if not contact Watchdog!!

Latest posts

Back