I'm starting to think ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
... That Bid Shopping think they are broadcasting audio only. That is the only way I can think they must be as why else would they say an item is fantastic, wonderful and premium looking whereas you can see on screen that it is tatty and cheap looking.

They are as deluded as the fanboys and girls who come on to defend them.

PJ

I must admit that some of the product descriptions are very funny.

Dirty Peter was just saying he got emotional when he found out he was selling an Oskar Emil watch in a non stop drop. He went on to add that 'if you collect watches or are a watch lover you will know of Oskar Emil as they have been with us since 1973'.

Hmmmm.

http://www.oskar-emil.co.uk/store/

dirty peter was flogging some led solar worry angels last night, he was spouting the usual guff, you could see the gardening woman in the background trying no to laugh

dirty peter was flogging some led solar worry angels last night, he was spouting the usual guff, you could see the gardening woman in the background trying no to laugh

Sometimes you can hear the crew in the background laughing (especially really late on), it annoys me a bit as it feels like they are laughing at the viewers believing such twaddle.

I haven't watched very much of Peter Simon lately but my word he is on one tonight. The insincerity is outstanding.

He just said he still has one or two ambitions in his life. One of them is to own a Kinkade Original, he also reminisced about the time he talked to him on the phone, I haven't heard that story before.

... That Bid Shopping think they are broadcasting audio only. That is the only way I can think they must be as why else would they say an item is fantastic, wonderful and premium looking whereas you can see on screen that it is tatty and cheap looking.

They are as deluded as the fanboys and girls who come on to defend them.

PJ
They're not deluded,they know what they are selling-their job is to move product and to say and do whatever is necessary to get the results.
Remember 'there's one born evey minute' and as long as people are gullible enough to swallow the bull they'll continue to serve it up.
It all makes for great entertainment;
'I just wish you could feel this-it really is super soft' as a great man says every time a piece of mass produced tat is shoved in front of the camera.

Christ on a bike! Imagine if they really told the truth! This ring looks fab doesn't it? But hey, don't let looks deceive you...the VT's got it blown up 20x, The one we've got on the table here....Oh, where's it gone, it's that ****** small!
The dress looks great on Lianna - From the front, the back's tied up with elastic bands, bulldog clips, whatever we can get our hands on basically 'cause it's so baggy and shapeless
....and these egg poachers, they look exactly like the ones you can get in Poundland, and that's because they are, if I were you I save me money and buy them there, in fact I'd save me money full stop and not buy 'em at all 'cause quite frankly, they're not worth a quid to be honest!

It must be hard to bullshit about such crap products, but I reckon some of the presenter enjoy the challenge, they're probably given a special prize for the best BS of the day - an egg poacher"

another example of crap being peddled as high quality must-have was this little jem this morning with the 'frumpy foghorn' caroline,
she was rattling on at a hundred miles an hour as usual when she said you can take this with you when you go to a outdoor music
festival! she said 'you know the ones, where people take their candelabras'.... yes caroline im thinking of taking one with me to
glastonbury this year, im sure it will look great covered in mud...
can.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't watched very much of Peter Simon lately but my word he is on one tonight. The insincerity is outstanding.

He just said he still has one or two ambitions in his life. One of them is to own a Kinkade Original, he also reminisced about the time he talked to him on the phone, I haven't heard that story before.

Wirral70... yes i heard him say that as well, what a load of old cobblers, i wonder what they spoke about? maybe he reminisced about the
days when he urinated on winnie the pooh, or the domestic violence, alcohol and drugs....
mind you he has said in the past that he's spoken to tommy and kate...
he also once said whilst selling a thomas kinkade that it was the last image he wanted to see before he takes his final breath...
he is a disgrace

Wirral70... yes i heard him say that as well, what a load of old cobblers, i wonder what they spoke about? maybe he reminisced about the
days when he urinated on winnie the pooh, or the domestic violence, alcohol and drugs....
mind you he has said in the past that he's spoken to tommy and kate...
he also once said whilst selling a thomas kinkade that it was the last image he wanted to see before he takes his final breath...
he is a disgrace

This makes me feel a bit ashamed but when I saw him introduce the charity segment he is involved with I switched off as I just don't ever think he is being sincere, that's how little I believe that man.

I cannot put my finger on it but personally I genuinely cannot help thinking there is something really very odd about this guy, that is just my opinion though.

This makes me feel a bit ashamed but when I saw him introduce the charity segment he is involved with I switched off as I just don't ever think he is being sincere, that's how little I believe that man.

I cannot put my finger on it but personally I genuinely cannot help thinking there is something really very odd about this guy, that is just my opinion though.

hey Wirral don't feel ashamed, I'm with you all the way, he is just plain revolting

Latest posts

Back