Adam Heppinstall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
Isn't he one of the training crew? Responsible for preparing new salesmen/ women for being in front of the camera? If he is, then he should bear some responsibility for the disgraceful selling spiel. And yet we all like him don't we and think he is less spivy than the others. So, he is either looking the other way as the presenters use unwise and downright dishonest selling techniques OR he is dismayed at their practice but won't take up the issue with management OR he is a very clever bloke not practicing what he preaches and cultivating an 'honest Andy' persona to pull in the unwary.

On another issue, but related... who will be the first to go... Dirty Peter? Hope so..... or will any of them go... or will the channel just brazen it out?

Isn't he one of the training crew? Responsible for preparing new salesmen/ women for being in front of the camera? If he is, then he should bear some responsibility for the disgraceful selling spiel. And yet we all like him don't we and think he is less spivy than the others. So, he is either looking the other way as the presenters use unwise and downright dishonest selling techniques OR he is dismayed at their practice but won't take up the issue with management OR he is a very clever bloke not practicing what he preaches and cultivating an 'honest Andy' persona to pull in the unwary.

On another issue, but related... who will be the first to go... Dirty Peter? Hope so..... or will any of them go... or will the channel just brazen it out?

I think Andy H used to be in charge of presentation until 2010. According to Linkedin he was 'Responsible for devising and implementing programming/sales strategy', I don't know about Adam though.

Maybe Dirty Peter and Mason will retrain everyone so they learn to toe the line :mysmilie_466:

Last edited:

Not sure, about 50% spiv imo, he seems a nice enough bloke but he has raised my eyebrows a few times with things he's said.

I thought he'd gone off on the ships to do his magic act, or whatever..........but he's back!

Latest posts

Back