Where's Mike Mason?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia

Registered Shopper
Welsh borders. Near good salmon river for my husba
I drop in most mornings but rarely post these days. The news about OFCOM is very encouraging. Either they will get back to the old Sit-UP days when the presenters were fun to watch or they will fold.

I wanted to know, where Mike Mason is today. The Mike Mason who comes on here under another name. He really insults our intelligence. The I'm a common man, Jack the lad act is not very well acted and he insults our intelligence by thinking he can get away with it. No doubt he will pop up sometime or other, but I trust if the firm start pruning presenters he and P. Simon will be the first to go. McDonald told to pull up his socks and get back to the old Steve or he will be shunted out. The gallery told to jump on misrepresentations as soon as they come out of the presenters mouth and a general tightening up of presentation

I drop in most mornings but rarely post these days. The news about OFCOM is very encouraging. Either they will get back to the old Sit-UP days when the presenters were fun to watch or they will fold.

I wanted to know, where Mike Mason is today. The Mike Mason who comes on here under another name. He really insults our intelligence. The I'm a common man, Jack the lad act is not very well acted and he insults our intelligence by thinking he can get away with it. No doubt he will pop up sometime or other, but I trust if the firm start pruning presenters he and P. Simon will be the first to go. McDonald told to pull up his socks and get back to the old Steve or he will be shunted out. The gallery told to jump on misrepresentations as soon as they come out of the presenters mouth and a general tightening up of presentation

Well said Julia, it's up to all of them to drive standards up.
I think M&M will be conspicuous by their absence because they'll just look like a complete joke if they try and defend this situation........it would be funny though!

Will be interesting to see if M&M does try to defend them, also I wonder if Peter Sherlock would like to make a comment regarding the situation. I bet some presenters feel let down by others as its usually the same presenters that get reported/complained about, it can't be nice being a decent & respectable person and having your livelihood threatened because some of your co-workers won't adhere to rules.

Will be interesting to see if M&M does try to defend them, also I wonder if Peter Sherlock would like to make a comment regarding the situation. I bet some presenters feel let down by others as its usually the same presenters that get reported/complained about, it can't be nice being a decent & respectable person and having your livelihood threatened because some of your co-workers won't adhere to rules.

Whatever The poor soul has done to himself, makes him look like a reject from the Munsters, so I doubt anything he advertises or recommends would be taken seriously. What a dreadful mess of a procedure and is it reversible? I certainly hope so because much as he irritates me I feel heartfully sorry for him. He's working in an environment where youth and good looks are paramount.

Whatever The poor soul has done to himself, makes him look like a reject from the Munsters, so I doubt anything he advertises or recommends would be taken seriously. What a dreadful mess of a procedure and is it reversible? I certainly hope so because much as he irritates me I feel heartfully sorry for him. He's working in an environment where youth and good looks are paramount.

And he's ruining his

Latest posts

Back