On radio 4 now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just caught the end of this. The lady from the ASA said that bid were hoodwinking customers, misleading, reducing trust in advertising, and that sit-up were not improving after repeated attempts to work with them. Also said that they've been referred to Ofcom because they can use statutory sanctions.

My goodness, the shame of it :rain:

At least Mike Mason won't have caught that show, I doubt he's ever heard of Radio 4.

as our Mikey boy would say........woohoo, it's all kickin of daahn 'ere init!!!

It's pretty bad when the BBC take an interest isn't it deedee?

Speaking of the BBC isn't Watchdog on tonight? I'd pay to see Anne Robinson tear into Dirty Peter and Gollum :giggle:

He has a nice voice for radio, although he'll need to tone it down a little if the offers flood in

Momma I honestly cringed through all of that, just awful.

Mind you, it could have been worse. Imagine if they'd played a clip of Dirty Peter or Gollum full flow? :eek:

Shame, i'm embarrassed for them.

It's pretty bad when the BBC take an interest isn't it deedee?

Speaking of the BBC isn't Watchdog on tonight? I'd pay to see Anne Robinson tear into Dirty Peter and Gollum :giggle:

I know Wirral, I've just listened to it and it sounded pretty damning to me. Not good when the BBC take an interest!
And yes, I think Watchdog is on tonight............they might have all the information they need to look into it as well!! :angel: (just saying!!)
I'd pay money to watch Pervy and Gollum squirm! hehe!

I know Wirral, I've just listened to it and it sounded pretty damning to me. Not good when the BBC take an interest!
And yes, I think Watchdog is on tonight............they might have all the information they need to look into it as well!! :angel: (just saying!!)
I'd pay money to watch Pervy and Gollum squirm! hehe!

It would be fun to watch wouldn't it?

I actually feel a bit sorry for Peter Sherlock, there are so many other more suitable characters that they could have played a clip of.

peter does not come out of that to well

having said that you could take an audio clip of any presenter (including andy) on any shopping channel and make it fit the story

peter does not come out of that to well

having said that you could take an audio clip of any presenter (including andy) on any shopping channel and make it fit the story

I heard him selling that false tan earlier on, it's the DOTD. I didn't know he worked in the tanning industry for 10 years though.

he has mentioned he was head buyer for two brands in the uk quite a few times

not sure if he mentioned the time period

Latest posts

Back