Ways To Boost Sit Up's Audience

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
After this awfully depressing palava with OFCOM I think Sit Up should provide some light hearted relief for us loyal viewers to cheer us all up so have you got any fun ideas?

I was thinking maybe Ben Mosley could revive his very enjoyable 'Higher, Lower' game but this time we could guess on the amount of the fine that OFCOM might impose.

£100,000? HIGHER.

I think they should play a VOUCHER/CREDIT game

Every hour vouchers will be given away BUT the Boss is due to come down the stairs at any minute and STOP THE GAME!

You the viewer has to call in (call charges do apply at £4.99 per min.)and say at what time they think the Boss will arrive. Viewers should keep watching the presenters for signs that the big cheese is imminent, e.g. their eyes looking left and right is a big clue.

The winner will be the closest to the actual time the BOSS came in to the studio each hour and will win a voucher of £20.
Terms and conditions: vouchers can only be redeemed on a one item transaction of £99 or more

Good luck if you don't get it :clapping:

I think they should play a VOUCHER/CREDIT game

Every hour vouchers will be given away BUT the Boss is due to come down the stairs at any minute and STOP THE GAME!

You the viewer has to call in (call charges do apply at £4.99 per min.)and say at what time they think the Boss will arrive. Viewers should keep watching the presenters for signs that the big cheese is imminent, e.g. their eyes looking left and right is a big clue.

The winner will be the closest to the actual time the BOSS came in to the studio each hour and will win a voucher of £20.
Terms and conditions: vouchers can only be redeemed on a one item transaction of £99 or more*

Good luck if you don't get it :clapping:

*Credit is valid from 0000-0001 on 1 January 2014 (the winner would be too pissed to call).

Here's a funny one..........

They have 30 minutes of real gold items all at bargain prices. The presenters will actually say what the weight is and measure the item. There will be no blown up plasma views. All items will be modelled to show, as fair as possible, their true size.

:eek:

They have 30 minutes of real gold items all at bargain prices. The presenters will actually say what the weight is and measure the item. There will be no blown up plasma views. All items will be modelled to show, as fair as possible, their true size.

I'm not sure that would work Momma, it sounds like something that Ideal World, QVC, Gems TV and The Jewellery Channel would do.

It would never catch on.

Momma now you're just being deliberately outrageous - as if that's going to happen EVER! *sighs and walks away rolling eyes* :cheeky:

A live Q&A session with Tommy and Kate, and Dr Cringle... maybe 'Christian' (sic) Laars as well? And after that, a guided tour around the T&K and Dr C's factories.. meet the workers and see how happy they are?

Maybe they could do a 'This Is Your Life' for Peter Simon and invite all those friends he tells us about.

we could play the sound game with Gollum
he sits on a stool wearing a blindfold with speakers all around him and he has to tell us the make and technical spec of the speaker the sound is coming from
coz that boy knows saaaahnd!!

we could play the sound game with Gollum
he sits on a stool wearing a blindfold with speakers all around him and he has to tell us the make and technical spec of the speaker the sound is coming from
coz that boy knows saaaahnd!!

Ha Ha deedee, I could see him kicking off if they said he got the answer wrong 'oy wotcha, oyyyy knarrr saaaahnd!

Ha Ha deedee, I could see him kicking off if they said he got the answer wrong 'oy wotcha, oyyyy knarrr saaaahnd!

oh Wirral, that's priceless, I'm laughing out loud here!!
I've got this ridiculous image of him kicking off saying 'oi, oi've worked in saaahnd n oi knarrr saaahnd' as he rips up his bass reflex test sheet!

oh Wirral, that's priceless, I'm laughing out loud here!!
I've got this ridiculous image of him kicking off saying 'oi, oi've worked in saaahnd n oi knarrr saaahnd' as he rips up his bass reflex test sheet!

Honestly deedee have you ever heard such nonsense, bass reflex test sheet! But the good news is at least Gollum has plenty of skills to fall back on if Sit Up is Shut Up.

I wonder if Paul Becque has sent his ex-colleagues a message of support?

something along the lines of

"that beck man used to work scruffy not very good seller works ideals world now"

something like that anyway along with a face like thunder

more fool him. Becque knew what was coming and did the right thing!

on another note..... Nicola George shouldn't get away so freely and Ofcom should have her extradited from Australia to appear at the Old Bailey to stand trial for crimes against humanity (imo).

more fool him. Becque knew what was coming and did the right thing!

on another note..... Nicola George shouldn't get away so freely and Ofcom should have her extradited from Australia to appear at the Old Bailey to stand trial for crimes against humanity (imo).

I understand she is being hunted down on suspicion of crimes against tassles.

Honestly deedee have you ever heard such nonsense, bass reflex test sheet! But the good news is at least Gollum has plenty of skills to fall back on if Sit Up is Shut Up.

I wonder if Paul Becque has sent his ex-colleagues a message of support?

Paul Beque is now on 'Create and Craft' or somesuch so he could make a nice 'get well soon' card to send to his former colleagues.

Latest posts

Back