LMAO at Mike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
"Now I have to say that because there are people who pick up on everything I say" haha feeling the pressure there love? Go on name check me Mike come on dare you ;-)

PJ

"Now I have to say that because there are people who pick up on everything I say" haha feeling the pressure there love? Go on name check me Mike come on dare you ;-)

PJ

see other thread

he did in his intro!

Says it all really! It should be " I have to say it like this because it's the right and honest way " They're not doing themselves any favours are they?

Says it all really! It should be " I have to say it like this because it's the right and honest way " They're not doing themselves any favours are they?

Exactly. He almost sounded hard done by that he, like everyone else on Planet Earth is responsible for their words.

PJ

Mike is been very careful selling those photo frames, Seemed to smell them and said they were plastic but gold coloured, checking how many of each size you get, someone was getting all the notes out apparently to check

Mike is been very careful selling those photo frames, Seemed to smell them and said they were plastic but gold coloured, checking how many of each size you get, someone was getting all the notes out apparently to check

It's like going from one extreme to the other.

Are they being sarcastic or over the top with the honesty now because quite frankly, it's a bit late in the day.

It's like going from one extreme to the other.

Are they being sarcastic or over the top with the honesty now because quite frankly, it's a bit late in the day.

Somehow I doubt anybody at OFCOM will be swayed by any sudden urge to be honest.

Can you imagine those important, professional investigators having to endure hour after hour of tapes from Dirty Peter and Mason? I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

Dirty Peter cooing over his handbags, Gollum doing that utterly revolting dance and pulling those faces. Heaven help the poor people, I hope they get paid treble overtime, they'll deserve it :giggle:

Somehow I doubt anybody at OFCOM will be swayed by any sudden urge to be honest.

Can you imagine those important, professional investigators having to endure hour after hour of tapes from Dirty Peter and Mason? I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

Dirty Peter cooing over his handbags, Gollum doing that utterly revolting dance and pulling those faces. Heaven help the poor people, I hope they get paid treble overtime, they'll deserve it :giggle:

:mysmilie_62:

If it were me they were watching I'd be utterly mortified and would probably dig a large hole and stay there.

:mysmilie_62:

If it were me they were watching I'd be utterly mortified and would probably dig a large hole and stay there.

I'd feel much the same Momma but some of them have such a brass neck I doubt they'd be bothered.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of them still think they have done nothing wrong.

I haven't watched him for some time and while he seems his usual bullish self tonight I cannot help thinking there's a nervousness to him.

Hey guess what, Mike's Vodafone 354 is coming up (you know, the one he uses instead of his expensive smartphone that costs £45 a month).

I wonder if he'll remember he has one tonight (i'm happy I have reminded him if he needed it) :wink:

Yet again he is being revolting and sexist, Kiri had to remind him it's only 7pm and apologised for him. He can be very unpleasant can't he?

Last edited:
Noticed he made a big statement how he retracted a comment when he was corrected the origins off the 99 ice cream. Said that was the type of guy he is. So what. How about retracting that Christin Lars is in the same league as Rolex? How about saying sorry I was wrong when I said the dongle replaces Sky? How about apologising to the many female colleagues whom you think want you?

Noticed he made a big statement how he retracted a comment when he was corrected the origins off the 99 ice cream. Said that was the type of guy he is. So what. How about retracting that Christin Lars is in the same league as Rolex? How about saying sorry I was wrong when I said the dongle replaces Sky? How about apologising to the many female colleagues whom you think want you?

He was 'joking' with Kiri about her age and he said 'your eyes look older', not very funny but nothing too bad really. Kiri then said 'it's because of the boredom of working with you and they droop a bit'. Then, incredibly, he looked towards her chest and said, direct quote 'I wouldn't say they droop, they look quite lifted' and then said 'they will as you get older or you have kids'. It was at that point Kiri reminded him it was only 7pm.

The guy is incredible. Appalling.

Last edited:
He was 'joking' with Kiri about her age and he said 'your eyes look older', not very funny but nothing too bad really. Kiri then said 'it's because of the boredom of working with you and they droop a bit'. Then, incredibly, he looked towards her chest and said, direct quote 'I wouldn't say they droop, they look quite lifted' and then said 'they will as you get older or you have kids'. It was at that point Kiri reminded him it was only 7pm.

I don't know what to say, the guy is incredible.

I bet M&M will be on strangely after Mike's shift proclaiming it was just a joke. He shouldn't say that any time of the day. Women's chests are not to be fawned over or joked about. We are not in the 1970's and you are not Benny Hill Michael.

I bet M&M will be on strangely after Mike's shift proclaiming it was just a joke. He shouldn't say that any time of the day. Women's chests are not to be fawned over or joked about. We are not in the 1970's and you are not Benny Hill Michael.

I have said this before that I doubt he means any offence by it but has he any idea how wrong that sounds?

That's the problem when a channel employs people without the appropriate skills to broadcast, it's what has got them in all this trouble.

Surely Sit Up could get rid of some of the dross and get some more of the newly redundant Argos TV presenters who all seemed very professional and competent.

oh dear mike reverting to type

kiri seems very feisty tonight she is probably on with mr simon later although she usually manages a 3 and a half hour shift with him without talking to him more than twice

If you've just been made redundant you might, Sit Up could still turn things around, they have to bite the bullet and get rid of Peter Simon, Mikey and the some of the boring sods on Price Drop, change the ethos and whole culture of the organisation.

Latest posts

Back