has anyone on here contacted BBC 'Watchdog?'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
Since the roller-coaster decline over the last few months? I just wondered. if they had been tipped off to keep an eye on sit-ups?

Good name under the circumstances isn't it? No doubt they are sitting up and taking notice now after treating complaints with such arrogance

Since the roller-coaster decline over the last few months? I just wondered. if they had been tipped off to keep an eye on sit-ups?

Good name under the circumstances isn't it? No doubt they are sitting up and taking notice now after treating complaints with such arrogance

Rest assured Hillary that Watchdog always keeps an eye on companies who have complaints upheld by the ASA, or in Sit-Up's case multiple complaints upheld (with more to come, so I believe) not to mention (in the rare event) broadacsters that are referred to OFCOM.

I fancy that Anne is watching Anne-Robinson-on-the-Weak-007 (1).jpg

Last edited:
This week's Watchdog was too soon for it to be mentioned, but they could be featured next week probably just as a brief news item until/unless they do a proper investigation.

This week's Watchdog was too soon for it to be mentioned, but they could be featured next week probably just as a brief news item until/unless they do a proper investigation.

I'd be very surprised if they don't get at least a mention before the series ends given the interest The BBC showed yesterday.

Good old Auntie :happy:

If they get featured on watchdog it would nice to have a picture of Peter Simon on the rogue's gallery alongside of course Jay Cooper who was on the last series :giggle:

Latest posts

Back