After Shave/Perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Do they really think that when the presenter sprays some after shave or perfume in the air and then surprise surpise they love the aforementioned smell. Then the assistant comes in an wow they love it too.

That's the sort of fools they think we are. But we are not.

PJ

Do they really think that when the presenter sprays some after shave or perfume in the air and then surprise surpise they love the aforementioned smell. Then the assistant comes in an wow they love it too.

PJ

All that spraying must really cause a stink.

A bit like the ASA have :giggle:

PJ

I can't believe anyone is daft enough to buy a perfume, 'described' by Peter Sherlock, without trying it, or a tester out first. You may be lucky, but its a bit like Russian roulette

I can't believe anyone is daft enough to buy a perfume, 'described' by Peter Sherlock, without trying it, or a tester out first. You may be lucky, but its a bit like Russian roulette

Hillary I must urge you to at least try the new 'Nikki Beach' perfume.

Dirty Peter says it will remind you of St TrooPee.

Hillary I must urge you to at least try the new 'Nikki Beach' perfume.

Dirty Peter says it will remind you of St TrooPee.
Oooo a pee in St Trope? Can't wait sending himself to Superdrug and Savers not to mention Poundstretcher and B&M in the morning to see if they have 'peeing in St Trope' in stock

Oooo a pee in St Trope? Can't wait sending himself to Superdrug and Savers not to mention Poundstretcher and B&M in the morning to see if they have 'peeing in St Trope' in stock

He's an idiot, it's obvious he says it deliberately.

He also said it will remind you of Barbella.

Latest posts

Back