Dear Mikey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
You obviously know about this place and read about what we say, if you are so sure we are in the wrong why not register and put your side of it?

PJ

You obviously know about this place and read about what we say, if you are so sure we are in the wrong why not register and put your side of it?

PJ

No chance PJ. Mike is too big a star to mix with the Hoi Polloi, he gets his little lackey from the Facebook Fanpage to deal with his PR.

No chance PJ. Mike is too big a star to mix with the Hoi Polloi, he gets his little lackey from the Facebook Fanpage to deal with his PR.

Mike is not a 'star' by any means. He just doesn't have to justify
himself when he's done nothing wrong.

As your boss says Ryan 'keep believing'. Do it for long enough and you'll believe anything.

Did you catch his little interlude with Kiri last night? Just another joke?

Hilarious, hasn't he ever heard of OFCOM's 9pm watershed? I have :wink:

Done nothing wrong? Everyone (including me) gets things wrong. I am not sure if you are deluded or just as good a liar as Mike and if Mike wants to challenge me on that bring it.

M&M I would echo the last question to you. Was talking about Kiri's breasts fine especially pre watershed? Oh and are you male or female #curious
PJ

Don't let Mike hear you say he's not a star!!
But I suppose your loyalty is touching......completely misplaced and dangerous but touching nonetheless.
I echo PJ, we all get things wrong, sorry M&M but Mike isn't perfect. We've got evidence he tells lies, exaggerates and bullsh7ts for Britain.
Get a grip M&M, nothing you ever say will convince us otherwise.
It's time you got your head out of the sand and tried to start accepting he's flawed - we can point you in the direction of a worry angel to help you come to terms with this!
Do you know what? We'd probably have more respect for you if you were prepared to accept the truth or at least put up a valid argument but you never do.

You're all wrong, Mike's 'Legendary'... :smirk:

leg-end.jpg

Why is that a closed group anyway?

When Mike looses his job when bid closes will he become a free mason? Or become a builder and be a stone mason? He could have an extension built on him and become a masonette.

Latest posts

Back