Peter's list

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Apparently he has this below the camera according to James. Make of it what you will ...
adanude3.jpg

I know i'm being really cynical but what with James happily showing us the list it couldn't be a little ploy to go along with the 'Bumbling Peter' image could it?

Jeez, that's how suspicious this lot have made me!

no problem

not sure to be honest

i think it is only with the deal of the days each slot is given 500 and if they sell more they have to load on some of the next slots stock

no problem

not sure to be honest

i think it is only with the deal of the days each slot is given 500 and if they sell more they have to load on some of the next slots stock

That's sort-of right. It is to do with the Deal of the Day quantities, but it doesn't have to be 500. Last night with the pans, it was 1000 before they moved onto the next lot of them.

That's sort-of right. It is to do with the Deal of the Day quantities, but it doesn't have to be 500. Last night with the pans, it was 1000 before they moved onto the next lot of them.

Yeah, the pans DOTD had 1028 for Peters launch, he then sold the next days afternoon stock (850) then went onto the next lot of stock (650) and then that got clocked out. They just change the items so need to remove the graphics.

Latest posts

Back