3 small dots on a camera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
I have been watching Bid for a while and every so often on a close-up I see 3 small black dots on the picture just to the right centre. 2 close together near the middle and one just above them.
At first I thought it was marks on my LED HDTV screen but have since discovered that is not the case.

Has anyone else seen these black dots and thought it it was a problem with your TV?

Hello, yes I have seen the dots on numerous occasions. I too thought it was my Tv but checked on a two friends & they get it too. It must be on their camera, I first noticed it around last September.

I have been watching Bid for a while and every so often on a close-up I see 3 small black dots on the picture just to the right centre. 2 close together near the middle and one just above them.
At first I thought it was marks on my LED HDTV screen but have since discovered that is not the case.

Has anyone else seen these black dots and thought it it was a problem with your TV?

Seeing how things have declined, they could easily be squashed flies/ midges:giggle:

It crossed my mind that the dots may have indicated what number of fibs a producer had permitted the presenter to make during a given sale.

That is obviously untrue though.

Did Bid pick up their 20k cameras from Cash Converters in Shepperton or summet? :dull:

Well I did see two small dots on my television on Saturday night, but that was Lisa Brash wearing a sports bra that she was selling on Price Drop which revealed way too much. For goodness sake woman cover yourself up, not every body wants to see your nipples!! Have some decorum Ms Brash.

Latest posts

Back