UV protection for hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anne

Registered Shopper
Can anyone recommend a spray for coloured, fine and curly hair that's not too dear please. As I'm spending loads of time on the golf course my hair colour is really lightening up. Hairdresser reckons it will be bleached white if I carry on spending so much time outside. Am happy with my Naked shampoo and conditioner so don't really want to change those. Thanks

Cheap and cheerful I'm certain Pantene do a UV protection spray designed for coloured hair. It was called "colour protect" I think. Elvive do a similar one too I think. The dreaded supermarket should have them and you never know there may be a promotion or discount.

Can anyone recommend a spray for coloured, fine and curly hair that's not too dear please. As I'm spending loads of time on the golf course my hair colour is really lightening up. Hairdresser reckons it will be bleached white if I carry on spending so much time outside. Am happy with my Naked shampoo and conditioner so don't really want to change those. Thanks
Two alternative options spring to mind
Wear a hat
If you hair is dyed - dye it darker in the summer so that the bleaching effect is less obvious. I do this. I have one shade for the winter and one for the summer
I've tried those UV protectors and don't think they work

I've been using Kerastase Aqua Seal. It sinks in really well and doesn't leave me with the slick look, despite coating the hair pretty well. I use it for swimming as well, hair feels lovely and soft when i wash it out so it's giving me a bonus treatment too.

If you're in the sun a lot though I agree with iloveshopping, a hat is the best choice. Cheaper, less faff and it'll protect your hair more effectively.

Latest posts

Back