Dawn Bibby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I think Dawn is great on CC, so much better and more relaxed than she was ever on Q. I really enjoy watching her shows. I do wonder how her and Steph get on, never seen Dawn do a show with Steph or nancy so wonder if theres a bit of bad feelings between them,

Personally prefer Dawn to steph :wave:

Ah so that's where old Blibby went! She always used to look so self-conscious and insecure on camera. She had a weird look - like Alison Young meets Miss Piggy!

I think Dawn is great on CC, so much better and more relaxed than she was ever on Q. I really enjoy watching her shows. I do wonder how her and Steph get on, never seen Dawn do a show with Steph or nancy so wonder if theres a bit of bad feelings between them,

Yes, I have to agree that Dawn is looking happier on CC that she ever looked on QVC. Now that we have seen that QVC couldn't care less about craft then it is no supprise she is happier now. Must have been hard battling agsinst a brick wall there. Only one thing I don't like is all her flirting with the crew, don't they have wives or girlfriends?

Yes, I have to agree that Dawn is looking happier on CC that she ever looked on QVC. Now that we have seen that QVC couldn't care less about craft then it is no supprise she is happier now. Must have been hard battling agsinst a brick wall there. Only one thing I don't like is all her flirting with the crew, don't they have wives or girlfriends?

Yea i have noticed shes very flirty and keeps going on about needing to find a man, i think its all done in good humour thou, its just nice to see her having fun and being more relaxed.

Don't think there is any bad feeling between them Not sure why there would? :thinking:

I know I have seen them together on one show soon after Stef came back...to be honest I', not keen on either! Prefer Leoni.

Don't think there is any bad feeling between them Not sure why there would? :thinking:

I know I have seen them together on one show soon after Stef came back...to be honest I', not keen on either! Prefer Leoni.

I was referring to the fact Steph left Q for CC and then Dawn followed, Steph then decided to leave CC when Dawn arrived only to return to CC 6mnths or so later

I think Dawn comes across far better on C and C, she seems relaxed and good fun whereas on Qvc she seemed far more uptight and unfriendly. She is definitely one of the best couple of presenters on the channel .

got to admit to liking Dawn, she seems far happier since she returned. I only have one complaint, her sun tan, it just has to be fake. Other than that, she is my favourite craft presenter

re visiting this thread.i think Dawn Bibby is great now, i enjoy watching Lee, Leonie , Loen .Dave and Dean on this channel .

Latest posts

Back