Farr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Every time he comes on I always think that he is a Apprentice candidate and came to bid for the shopping channel task and got lost and stayed on ....

PJ

Every time he comes on I always think that he is a Apprentice candidate and came to bid for the shopping channel task and got lost and stayed on ....

PJ

He's hopeless. Far is selling the venerable Laurelle right now, he says the 'Momentum Gold' comes in a bottle that almost looks like a gold bullion bar.

It looks more like an exceptionally cheap 1970's, christmas decoration to me.

He's hopeless. Far is selling the venerable Laurelle right now, he says the 'Momentum Gold' comes in a bottle that almost looks like a gold bullion bar.

It looks more like an exceptionally cheap 1970's, christmas decoration to me.

he is either good or awful

saw him a couple of times on bid plus and he was much better suited there for whatever reason

He always seems like a YTS lad. And he looks like he'd cry if he received any critisism. Poor Farr. Do they only wheel him out when they're short of a presenter?

He always seems like a YTS lad. And he looks like he'd cry if he received any critisism. Poor Farr. Do they only wheel him out when they're short of a presenter?

I think so Pola. When I have watched him he seems harmless enough, of course he talks a load of rubbish but he's usually quite honest about the products.

He's quite likable though, unlike certain other male presenters!

Compared to what they have presenting these days, he's not the worst by far (no pun intended) I always think he looks like he's not had enough sleep. I've quite a soft spot for the young lad

If anyone is wondering why I'm on here a lot today We are having a new central heating system installed and they are working in every room. I can't even get into my kitchen and as my husband says:'H. without a kitchen to play in, is like a fish without water' They came yesterday and should be finished this evening... however, one of them has just drilled through a pipe and the water is coming through our utility room ceiling:doh:... where's my pink pills?

Latest posts

Back