Tweet Watchdog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
I have saying if they think IW are bad they should look at bid. If anyone else is on Twitter maybe they could do the same :)

PJ

I have saying if they think IW are bad they should look at bid. If anyone else is on Twitter maybe they could do the same :)

PJ

Thinking about it I doubt anything will be mentioned about Sit-Up during the OFCOM investigation, it would probably be unfair to do so. But once that investigation is concluded....................

But to put matters in perspective the IW piece was solely regarding fulfillment and customer service issues, nevertheless they obviously shouldn't happen.

Last edited:
Thinking about it I doubt anything will be mentioned about Sit-Up during the OFCOM investigation, it would probably be unfair to do so. But once that investigation is concluded....................

But to put matters in perspective the IW piece was solely regarding fulfillment and customer service issues, nevertheless they obviously shouldn't happen.

one good thing that has come out of this is the mentioning of p + p

watched ideal world a fair bit yesterday

paul becque (former price drop) mentioned p + p at least ten times during his hour show

regularly it is not even mentioned on ideal world, infact they often state get this home for £20 today and try it

Latest posts

Back