Pentax X5

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
That's spooky only a week after me saying why don't they sell good brands like they used to, like Pentax they will be next week. ;-)

Anyway good positive step from bid and even including postage it is only £2 more than Amazon which is fair :)

PJ

Hi PJ
Im new to the forum but have had a good ol' read of it over the last few days. i used to watch the channels many moons ago when i had children and have rediscovered them in the last months. Its all so different!

BID used to be so naff. Naff set. naff products. naff assistants in naff uniforms and presenters selling the same naff products (gem stone globe, pewter fairies, Pierre Cardin pants and pet repellents) day in day out .. AND IT WAS GREAT! a real guilty pleasure. why? because it was just such FUN lol. if you tuned in you would be guaranteed a giggle ...

Now they look as if they have tried to get into a fancy dress contest as QVC and got turned away. everything is polished and slick but in general the products just dont seem to suite the 'new look'. and the presenters are as much fun as a party political broadcast!

what happened? did they get taken over? and get aspirations of grandeur?

Bring back the terrible set, the globes, the cheese, the naffness and the fun please ...

(you can keep the pants)

Bingo

Latest posts

Back