Cost cutting or just short staffed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
There seems to be a lot of it going on at the moment, Andy said today there was just 1 cameraman on and no Angela or the other 2 experts during the gardening segment either, reduced chef appearances, reduced hours for the assistants and the possible end of the double monday show with Peter and Elisa. Do we think they are just short of staff or trying to cut costs?

There seems to be a lot of it going on at the moment, Andy said today there was just 1 cameraman on and no Angela or the other 2 experts during the gardening segment either, reduced chef appearances, reduced hours for the assistants and the possible end of the double monday show with Peter and Elisa. Do we think they are just short of staff or trying to cut costs?

It could be because it's been half term, or people taking holidays in general I suppose but cutting costs seems likely too.

I had noticed 'Ms Wimbledon 1976' Angela hadn't been on so much as I've actually been able to sit through one or two gardening spots.

Cost cutting notice that bid price presenters have been doing there own promotional adverts.

I wonder, with all the bad press recently... if any of their suppliers are getting cold feet? Their 'range' of tat appears to be dwindling.

I prefer it without the assistants... most of them just get talked over by the presenter anyway plus they slow down the pace with their constant walk round the studios.

I'd much rather see it go back to the early days of bid up and price drop where both channels had just 2 generic presentation areas which were lit evenly as opposed to the current sets which encourage presentations in between areas where the lighting is dire - I also reckon they could then get away with just one camera operator most of the time.

Both bid and price drop have both there old background music back.Things are going very badly for sit-up ltd.

I also noticed they have started voicing their own promos. The funny thing is Mike Mason actually sounds quite normal on his, it's pity he dosen't speak like that on his shows.

Oh the irony!

LiesSign.gif

Bid tv needs to go back to its old ways not this £7.99 p&p rubish the old p&p was £4.99 I think.IF not shut them down permantely.

Bid tv needs to go back to its old ways not this £7.99 p&p rubish the old p&p was £4.99 I think.IF not shut them down permantely.

And 75p for the call. They never know they may get double the calls as more people would be willing to risk loosing 75p than £1.53.

Latest posts

Back